Fourteen

Taeil hyung❞ the younger called out, shaking the elder who slept at the couch. The latter had given him space to think, so he took the couch for the night, not wanting to make Doyoung uncomfortable.

Huh?❞ the elder said as he sat up, eyes still droopy as he rubbed his eyes, just waking up. ❝Let's go out at the cafe and.....talk❞ the elder only nodded, standing up lazily, dragging himself to his room to change.

The younger had already changed, fixing the couch as he sat down, waiting for the other. He went through his phone for a bit, scrolling away.

/

The couple were at a cafe as the younger had wanted. He offered to treat the other coffee and cake for both of them to share later afterwards. Of course after a never-ending fight on who would be paying. Taeil did offer to pay instead, but Doyoung was too stubborn so he just let him.

Doyoung took a sip of his hot Caramel Macchiato, settling in down just in between him and the cheesecake that he bought for him and Taeil. On the other hand, there was Taeil, who was nervous than ever. Evident bite marks on the rim of the paper cup were seen, as well as slightly crumpled sides of the cup itself.

Don't be so nervous hyung, it isn't that bad don't worry❞ the younger said, trying to console the other. Taeil sighed, later nodding as he took a deep breath before taking a sip of his coffee.

Doyoung slightly smiled, taking both of the hands of the elder, caressing them softly with his thumbs. Taeil felt himself smile as well as the gesture, with the younger definitely succeeding in calming down the elder.

Hyung you should quit the job❞ Taeil looked up at the younger. ❝I will, I did plan to quit. The ones you found were my last. I will be selling them later at night❞ the latter nodded. ❝Sure, keep safe later okay?

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Hyung! Can you help me with this puzzle?❞ Doyoung approached the little boy, sitting down beside him on the carpet as the puzzle settled on the table. ❝Of course❞ he replied, smiling sweetly at the boy.

Instead of continuing the former job of Taeil, the two had agreed to both just have jobs to earn themselves. Yes, the former job of Taeil did make the elder earn a lot in a small amount of time, but it definitely wasn't safe. Rather, the two applied to take care of kids at a daycare nearby. Both of them did enjoy being with kids, so they thought it would be a good idea to work there.

You're surprisingly great with kids❞ Doyoung looked up, smiling as he saw that it was Taeil. ❝Yeah, I used to babysit my cousins last time❞ Doyoung looked down for a bit. ❝It used to be just an escape from the reality I used to have❞

Taeil frowned at the other's words, lifting up the chin of the other. ❝You don't have to escape anymore, you're here now. Enjoying your life, taking care of kids at the daycare. Most importantly, you get to live with me❞ the elder said as he pointed at himself, smiling. Doyoung giggled at his cuteness, getting back to the kid beside him since he was pulling on his shirt.

Taeil stared at the two, thinking that they looked cute. Almost looking like a family in his eyes. He teared up a bit, wanting a similar future for the both of them. Even if they were only together for quite a while, he already knew that they were gonna stay together.

Taeil hyung? Why are you crying?❞

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ⌫