final

it's been three years ever since the routine started happening.

seokjin was lying peacefully, snoring heavily. the sun was out there, it might've been late.

grunting, he cracks his eyes wide open, looking around to find no traces of anyone around him. in panic, he sat up, eyes widen. just when he's about to search for someone, the door immediately opens. 

his eyes met hers, his frown turning into a smile when he saw her face. "it's already late, jinnie." she whispers, rolling her eyes. sighing in relief, seokjin plops back into the bed, grinning. "how come you're always waking up early, byul-ah?"

she pursed her lips, muttering. "i always wake up early, and you're just a lazy ass." byulyi cackled, watching him sit up once more. "yeah, who woke up late last time?" he asks, patting on the edge of the bed. grinning, his fiancee slides inside the bedroom, brushing her hair into a ponytail. 

"don't tell me you've cooked already." jin murmurs, welcoming her in his lap as she howls into a sarcastic laughter, jumping on his frame as he grunted, landing on the bed with her. chuckling, byulyi snuggled under his neck, whispering. "i wanted to cook, but you might scold me again for ruining the pan." 

he snorts, pulling her close while closing his eyes. "i told you i didn't scold you back then."

"oh yes you did." byulyi fought back, sitting up with her face full of astonishment. "that was the first time we fought!" she speaks dramatically, gesturing her hands. "you're almost ready to beat me-"

"that's too overboard." jin complained.

she giggled halfway, shaking her head before quickly kissing him on the lips. "is it?"

"mm, i won't beat you for whatever." he stuck his tongue out. grinning in reply, byulyi murmured. "alright, don't sulk too much."

she then continued her story. as if it was a dream, seokjin didn't want to leave the bed, everything is perfect in between them. with byulyi lying peacefully in his chest while talking about things.

it has been the routine for jin, for three years. there would be times when she'll be telling things that he already knows, and he sometimes wonder- was his fiancee having some memory loss or something? nonetheless, mornings with her feels great like this.

"you know that our marriage is less than a month, right?" seokjin whispers, kissing her shoulder blade while she nodded. "mm, even our fans knew it." she grins, looking at him. "why?"

"you haven't told me where you wanted to rest after it." he told her. she smiles in reply. 

that oh so beautiful smile that he never wants to let go. each time she'll beam towards him, all of his exhaustion would fade away. pulling her close, seokjin sighs in contentment. 

he's just happy every single morning.

"let's rest in maldives." she whispers sweetly, entangling their fingers together while letting him kiss her temple. "alright." he agreed so quickly, hearing her giggle. "ah, the perks of marrying a rich husband." she complimented. 

rolling his eyes, he laughed. "we've been lying here for like..."

"three hours." byulyi snickers, looking up at the wall clock. "it's already eleven in the morning." she pulls away from him, whispering. "let's eat something."

"ah, you're not even eating that much." seokjin retorted, standing up as well as she grins. "well, just seeing you eat is already fine for me."

he snorts, wrapping his arms around her shoulder while they head out to the kitchen.