Friends? No.

Nash POV

I really like Lexi. She's perfect. Even if I just met her. She's amazingly...amazing. I try to walk as close as I can to her. I look down at her hand debating if I should grab it or not....AHHHHHH IM GOING CRAZY! Wait, she's a fan...of course she'll like me holding her hand. Yes...perks of having cute fans. I am still really nervous though. I slowly guided my hand toward hers inch by inch. I finally get the stupid courage to grab it. She seems shocked but doesn't pull away. She looks up at me and smiles.
Yes!

Lexi POV

Let me get this straight. It's happening but I don't believe it. I am holding hands with Hamilton Nash Grier.
Yes!

Hayes wanted to go inside Hollister so we all went in, but Nash and I stood in the corner. I start to lean on Nash and he lets go of my hand...awh. I begin to get off of Nash but then he wraps his arms around me so I'm in front of him. I smile and look up at him. He looks down and he gives me one of those breath taking smiles. Ughhhhh I want that. Hayes comes over to us and says. "You two have gotten comfortable haven't you?" Nash lets go and then we just stand there for a couple of very..awkward minutes. "I'm gonna find a bathroom." Nash says and points back to the food court. "Okay, bye" I wave.

Ugh Hayes why did you have to ruin the moment?!

As if on cue, Hayes comes over to me and says, "You're not one of those obsessive fans are you?" "No, I am just supporting Nash because you know, I've been there from basically the start." I say looking down embarrassed. "Really? How many followers did he have before you followed him on Vine?" Hayes asked. "About 400 or 500." "Wow, you have been there for him through everything. You must really love him." "I do. And it's not the kind of, 'Ooh he's cute, I love him now' type of thing. It's different. I've known him so long that he has basically changed my whole life. I'm so much happier, my mom says, after I started watching him. And just hearing how far he's gotten in the past 2 years, gives me hope for not only Nash's future but mine. It shows me that all things are possible when you believe you can do it." Wow, I can't even brief I just said all of that. "Deep. But just judging by how he looks at you and he acts around you. He really likes you. Trust me, I would know it by now being his brother." "Nah, he doesn't." I say. "Who doesn't what?" Nash come up to me and Hayes talking. "How Peter Pan should go back to...Atlantis." I say nervously. What the? Peter Pan lives in Neverland! Nash looks confused, so he looks at Hayes. "We were talking about you." Hayes confesses. I blush and look down. "Oh well you could've just said that." He laughs and looks at me. "Hey I got you an Orange Julius from DQ." Nash says giving it to me. "Awh, thanks. You didn't have to." I say. "Where's mine?" Hayes says. "Oh....I don't know." Nash says sarcastically grabbing my hand and running away from Hayes. Nash and I were dying laughing. "Hey! I haven't bought your outfit yet!" Nash tells me. "I was kinda hoping you forgot about that...." "What why?" "Because you don't need to get me anything." I answer. "Fine...just think of it as a birthday present!" "Whatever." I playfully punch his arm. "Okay I need you to pick out a shirt, pants or shorts, and shoes." "Okay, let's go to Love Culture!!!" I seriously love that store!

We get to Love Culture and I pick out a shirt that was $20.00 and Shorts that were $10.00. I got 5 crop tops and 8 tank tops with graphic designs on them with my own money. Then we head to the vans store because Nash wanted some new vans. "Hey! Why don't you get some new vans!" Nash suggested. "No Nash, they're too expensive. "Seriously, I've got plenty of money. Just tell me what colors you already have. "Okay I have black, Galaxy, mint, grey, floral, and red." "What color do you want?" He said."uh, I don't know, you pick for me." I told him. "Lexi, forewarning you...he has poor judgment on everything!" Hayes warned me. "Do not!" "Do too!" They went at it until an employee asked if he can help us with anything. "Actually yes you can. Can you tell me what color vans would look best on this beautiful young lady." And he pointed to me. Awh, he called me beautiful. (Mentally fangirls). The employee asked me what colors I already have. I repeated the colors to him. "I believe navy blue would look best on her." We said our thank yous, and I picked out a 7. It fit, and then Nash paid for them and we left.

I looked at the clock on my phone and it said 5:46. So I decided to get some dinner. "Hey want some dinner? I'll pay!" I asked, and they both agreed. We ate at Subway and then I bought them some fro-yo afterwards.

I called my mom asking when she was planning on leaving and she said she left the mall and will be back when it's closing. "Great." I sarcastically mumbled under my breath. Nash must've heard me because he asked what's wrong. "My mom left the mall so I'll be here until it closes. I'm sorry. You guys can leave anytime you want, you seriously don't have to stay with me. You've done enough for me." "But what if we want to stay with you..." Nash asks with a smile on his face.

Nash POV

"Well since we're stuck here until 11:00, might as well make the best of it." I pulled out my phone and started taking a lot of snapchats and we made some vines and stuff, then after about an Hour we settled down and started walking toward Journey's because Lexi wanted some new Keds. "I want to know more about you." I told her. "Okay what do you wanna know?" She replies. "Oh, I don't know, your favorite color. Your favorite book. Favorite song. Favorite band, and other stuff. You know..the usual." She giggled, awh she has a cute laugh. "Okay, my favorite color is mint. My favorite book is Runaway Twin by Peg Kehret. My favorite song is Drown by BMTH or Something Big by Shawn. Favorite Band..hmm...Pierce the Veil, BMTH, or Paramore." She answered.
"Hey I want to ask you something." I say nervously. "Ask away!" She says. "Um, okay spending the da-" I heard Lexi scream. I looked at her and this familiar girl jumped on her back, and then they started talking. Great, I just blew asking her out.

"Vanessa!!!" Lexi screams. "LEXI!!!" Vanessa screams. They hugged and then she looks at me and she said, "Hello Nash." And she shook my hand. "How do you know my name." "The eyes don't lie." She says squinting. Wow she's weird..okay. "I told you I was coming!" Vanessa told Lexi. She handed Lexi a present. "You didn't have too." She told Vanessa. "Open it already!" Lexi opened up 3 shirts. The first two were obviously best friend shirts because one said, 'She's crazy!' And the other says, 'I know she's crazy!' They both have arrows. And the third shirt was a shirt from my Merch. "The shirt don't lie Vanessa." I told her squinting. We all laughed.

Lexi POV

I just got 2 Nash Merch in one day, and NASH HIMSELF!

"Hey, can I talk to you alone?" Nash asks me. "Of course! Hey Van Ill be right back."

"What I was trying to say back there was...Spending the day with you made me realize how funny, smart, stylish, and gorgeous you are. And even from the beginning, where it all happened, I thought you were absolutely stunning. I hope you would do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Did he just ask me that?

I blushed, and hugged him. I whispered in his ear, "Yes." We pulled apart and he looked at my lips. I knew what he wanted. And I wanted it even before I met him. Is that weird?

We lean in and when our lips connect, I feel sparks right away. We pulled apart and he whispered in my ear, "Let's talk this to a more private area." I nodded and he took me to the one-room bathroom and locked the door. He stroked my cheek and leaned in. We kissed for a long time and then he licked my bottom lip for permission. I denied it teasing him XD. He must've got the hint because then he but my lip. As I gasped he went in. Kissing like we've never kissed before. I finally pulled away and we looked at each other and started to laugh, not because anything was funny, just because that's who we are.

A/N: Hey! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I'm trying I'm trying hard for this one to work. So please follow "Vanessa" a.k.a hannahtalbert please and I'll give you a cookie! And if you check out her story, I'll give you two cookies. 😏 Thanks! ily guys!
-Kolbie💕