Chapter 4

The two men on the bed, cuddling with each other, was enough to make the fierce redhead male, who just got back from work, get jealous not to mention a little bit irritated. Because of the rain storm last night, he couldn't get back home, so maybe his housemate would have been worried for him or so he thought. When he thought about how stupid of him it was to think that his partner would be lonely, he really wanted to ram his head into the wall for it.

Earlier, he was running towards his house just to make sure the teal haired male was okay. But, when he opened the door to his housemate room, he was greeted by the surprising scene before his eyes. Kuroko Tetsuya was being hugged from behind by his senpai, Kiyoshi Teppei. Not to mention, the smaller male definitely seemed comfortable with it.

"Tsk..." He hissed, looking the scene. Somehow, he really wanted to crush the brunette who's hugging his partner. He walked towards the bed slowly, as to not wake Kuroko. Kagami was thinking of ways on how to wake the older man without waking his precious partner. An idea struck his mind and he decided to take Kuroko and bring him to his room.

Kagami lifted Kiyoshi's hand, that was around Kuroko's waist slowly, not wanting to wake either of them. He lifted Kuroko's body and brought the fast asleep male to his room. There, he put Kuroko on his bed before covering him with the blanket. After the warm feeling reached his body, Kuroko turned to his side. Kagami decided to sit beside him for a while, as he brushed aside Kuroko's bangs, when he saw that they were hiding his eyes.

"How can he be sovulnerable when he's asleep?"  Kagami thought. But thinking back to when they were still high school students, Kuroko was always like that. Always being vulnerable, because he knew someone would protect him. He would say something embarrassing with a straight expression. Kagami could still remember the time when the two of them always went to their favorite place-which was a deserted field, full of green grass-Kuroko would always keep on watching the blue sky while reaching out his arm.

Kagami couldn't forget how the blue sky matched Kuroko's eyes and hair, reflecting the calmness inside of his heart, warming his own heart just by watching it.

Instinctively, his hand starts to move to caress the cheek tenderly. He was so into the male on his bed, that he wasn't aware that someone had been looking at him for a while now.

"Kagami, so you mean to take him from me." Kagami immediately jumped from the bed, startled with the voice that was speaking to him.

"Ki-Kiyoshi senpai? Do you want to be Kuroko's version 2? Can't you knock on the door first, before you start talking?" Kagami half-yelled towards the easy going male.

"Really? You just ignored it while watching Kuroko's face so intently, and did I see you drool?" Kiyoshi teased and Kagami immediately wipe his mouth with the back of his hand, flustered.

"I'm not drooling!" Kagami protested, while glaring at the older man that walked towards him...or not. Kiyoshi, instead, walked towards the bed before sitting himself besides Kuroko. Silence engulfed the two of them.

"So, you just got back home, I presume?" Kiyoshi asked, breaking the silent atmosphere that fell between them.

Kagami sighed, "Hai, I was so caught up in the rain storm last night, which I had to stay at my friend's apartment for the night. Luckily, he offered. As soon as it stopped, I rushed back thinking that maybe Kuroko need me, but all I saw was a disgusting scene." Kagami rolled his eyes when he remembered it, while Kiyoshi just smiled.

"You know that the two of us were childhood friends and are close to each other, so I can't just leave him alone in this house without you." Kiyoshi stands. "Besides, he's the one who invited me to sleep here, so don't get angry or you'll grow old faster." Kiyoshi said, stressing the word sleep, making Kagami growled in detested.