03

You never say you never felt love. The fact is every second of your life; there is always one person who loves you; you just can't see for you always focus yourself on that one person who never gets tired of rejecting you. Not because a person doesn't like you, the whole world doesn't have the odds to adore you. Remember that you never depend yourself to anyone. Time will come, admit it or not, they'll disappoint you in the very time you had never expected.

You never say you're not enough. The actuality is all the time; your thinking is at those things you can't do, not to that stuff you are great in. You push yourself at that tiny hole you'll never fit in, not thinking that there is always a corner behind you, willing to withstand the warmth saying you're not alone. You're enough; buy some times, and you'll know how worthy you are to deserve a genuine curved shaped lip.

You never say you're ugly; you just keep comparing yourself to others who have their beauty. You just keep gaining the standard of society, not realizing you have your glam. No one's ugly by what people physically see, and in His eyes, you're beyond stunning.

And lastly, you never say you don't want to live anymore because I know you've always wanted to live, you just don't want to feel the pain. You don't want to feel being a failure, a disappointment, and worthless. Hey, keep that having a mistake doesn't mean you are a mistake; causing fails doesn't mean you are a failure; and lastly, holding no one saying he or she appreciates you doesn't mean you're worthless. You deserve to breathe and have the peace of mind. Always bring that up in your heart. I love you!