5

One week later

Jimins pov

Today is the first day of Jungkooks actual job. We have a fansign today and I'm actually kinda worried...not about myself but he's just so small....he might get crushed by all the fans....

I walk out my room and pout a little seeing jungkook still awake....he hasn't slept at all lately....
He looks at me with a cold expression on his face "ready to go sir? There is a car waiting outside...all of the others are already on there way to the event...."

I nod "okay....are you getting in the car with me?" He gasps and shakes his head fast "n-no of course not...that's against the rules....I have to find another way to the event..." I tilt my head "what why?",
He shrugs "it's a rule..."

We walk out and he opens the car door for me. I look at him "get in the car" he tilts his head "w-what?" He point to the car "get in....you're my bodyguard and as my bodyguard you should do what I say....so get in" he goes to speak but I cross my arms and he nods "yes sir..."

I get into the car and then he gets in and closes the door. He looks down at his hands and the driver starts the car.
I look at Jungkook "why do you stick my all the rules?", He looks at me "because it's what I was brought up to do....never go against orders..."

I chuckle "your parents must have been very strict" he looks down "uh....it wasn't my parents who brought me up" I gasp "oh I'm so sorry!, What happened?" He shakes his head "I'm not allowed to share that information....I'm your bodyguard and that's all you need to know"

The car stops. I go to say something but he just opens the door and climbs out. I sigh and climb out as well, fans scream louldy.
I look at Jungkook who has the same cold expression on his face....he doesn't smile much...

He gestures to the door "let's get you inside sir" I nod. We make our way past the fans, he pushes many of them back gently so I can get through.
We get inside and I walk to the other hyungs while jungkook stands with some security guards talking to them.

I look at Jin "jin-hyung? What's wrong with my bodyguard?" He tilts his head "excuse me? There's nothing wrong with him" I sigh "he always has the same cold expression on his face...and-" our manager cuts me off "time to go out boys"

We all sigh and walk out and sit in our seats. Jungkook looks at me and then looks away making me sigh again, a security guard says something to him and he nods and then walks behind me and stands behind me.

Fans cheer and start to come up to us and we sign things. I hear Jungkook yawn a little, I look at him and chuckle a little...he covers his nose instead of his mouth....that's adorable...

The fan in front of me smiles "is that your bodyguard oppa...she's pretty?" I nod "yeah he is...." She gasps "oh it's a boy....I'm so sorry!" I chuckle "I'm sure he doesn't mind...." I look at Jungkook "jungkookie" he blushes a little and looks at me

I smirk "you don't mind someone mistaking you for a girl do you???" He shakes his head "n-no i-it happens a lot...it's fine" I look at the fan and smile "see? He doesn't mind" she smiles and then pulls some bunny ears and snacks out a bag "here you go oppa....thank you!" I wave to her after signing her things "bye bye" she moves onto yoongi who was sat next to me.

I look at the bunny ears and then smirk standing up....this might make him smile!
Jungkook watches me and tilts his head. I walk to him and put the bunny ears on him causing army's to laugh. Jungkook blushes and whispers "s-sir....t-this isn't allowed...t-the rules-" I cut him off "oh shush with all the rules....just have fun..."

He looks down. I huff and sit back down....that boy really is trapped in a controlled life.....
He keeps the same cold expression on his face and watches all the fans who talk to me....

Jungkooks pov

I watch the fans that talk to him...they all look up to him so much....I take the bunny ears off my head and hand them to a staff member who puts them into a box with all their other gifts....

I pull my shorts down a little so they aren't so high up....this outfit is so embarrassing to wear..... Especially since I don't have a good enough body to wear it.....

I gasp a little seeing a someone holding a puppy while talking to jimin

I gasp a little seeing a someone holding a puppy while talking to jimin. Jimin must have hurd me gasp because he turns to look at me "wanna pet the puppy?" I step back and shake my head "n-no sir" he sighs and turns back around.

I shouldn't even be talking to jimin like this....I should only talk to him if needed.....
I'm such a bad bodyguard.... he's going to fire me I just know it!,......
I guess it was nice while it lasted....