26

One week later
JUNGKOOKS POV

I yawn listening to jimin and yoongi bickering. Jin leans against me and groans "they never stop" I giggle "they'll stop eventually"
Jimin laughs "oh IM the one with the problem?! You sir have all the problems!!"

Yoongi scoffs "YOU LITTERALLY FELL FOR YOUR BODYGUARD! YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!!....no offense kook" I giggle "none taken" I stand up and Jin falls onto the couch.
I walk to jimin and grab his hand "hey....calm down okay? You both have severe problems okay?"

They both gasp dramatically and i walk away and to the kitchen where I take some cookies out the stove.
I put them on a dish and smile a little when jimin wraps his arms around me from behind "so many things have changed"

I smile "which is good right? I'm more comfortable around you guys, the fans love the new songs and love all of you guys.....life is good right?" He nods "definitely.....and you're happy right?" I nod "of course I am...."

He kisses my head "I have a suprise for you later~" I smirk "what kind of suprise?" He chuckles "you'll have to wait.....but here's a clue~ it'll just be us in the dorm" I giggle and then shove a cookie in his mouth "I look forward to it"

I walk out the kitchen with the cookies and gasp when the others all run to me and take the cookies. I pout looking at the empty plate "I didn't get one" I huff and put the plate down.
Jimin walks into the room with a cookie still in his mouth.

I giggle and then walk to him and put my hands on his shoulders and bite some of the cookie.
I hear the others choke on their cookies. Jimin swallows the rest of the cookie and I smile "I didn't get one and it's nice to share" he chuckles and I turn around and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him

Yoongi coughs "I took two you could have just had one instead of sharing saliva with jimin" I roll my eyes "that part of the cookie wasn't even in his mouth" namjoon nods "and they have made out before so they've shared saliva before"

Taehyung and Hoseok gasp "wait they have! I need the details!" I blush and look down "w-we didn't!" Jimin smirks "you know we did and you loved it~" Jin chucks a cookie at jimin "stop it! Don't ruin Kooks innocence!"
I giggle "yeah jimin stop it" jimin let's me go and Huff's "you're in trouble tonight~"

I gulp a little..... we're leaving for tour tomorrow so he can't do what I'm thinking......right????