Chapter 2

=Jungkook POV=
"I will be right back, I need to go and change clothes."

"Alright, Kookie," Taehyung said looking up from his phone smiling.

I felt my heart pound in my chest. Taehyung had always been my favorite Hyung. I've always had a crush on him but I didn't want to admit it to him. Scared it would ruin our friendship, it would make things awkward.
---
After I showered I came downstairs seeing Jin and Jimin set the table. While Taehyung lays out the blankets on the floor and setting the pillows down. Of course Taehyung had to bend down to set the pillows so I got a good shot of de taebooty.
But when I was about to walk something sweet was lingering in the air. At first I thought it was Jin's cake glaze but he had already made it. The smell was really light but I didn't have a clue on what it was.

"Do you guys smell something sweet. It's very faint but it smells sweet." I said looking around at everyone.

"No I don't smell anythi- wait now that you've said it I do smell some sweet lingering in the air." Yoongi said.

"O-ohreallyIdon'tsmellanything,"  Taehyung said really fast in a worried voice.

I decided to walk around and sniff the air. The smell was get slightly strong each time I walked toward Taehyung.

Taehyung said he had to take a walk outside. Which I found slightly weird. Usually he doesn't walk outside randomly.

=Taehyung POV=
"shit, I forgot to take my suppressants."

"I'm g-going on a run you guys.... BYE!"

I ran outside not thinking about the dangers in the forest. I didn't want anyone to know I'm an omega.

I always told everyone that I was a beta never an omega. Not after what they did to my friend. He was raped then died right in front of me. They were going to rape next, but then pack Alpha and luna came in and saved me. Ever since then, I always told everyone I was a beta.

I started to smell Timber(Wood) in the air it smelled similar to Jungkooks but it mixed with an unknown smell. I realized I was in the middle of the woods near the rouge territory. Fuck.

"Snap"

I ducked just in time as an unknown rouge jumped over me. Then one jumped on me growling. 

"No-please-stop..."I whimpered as I pleaded.

Out of no where a black, grey wolf jumped and knocked the rouge off of me. I whimpered scared of what was going to happen. I see the black wolf get a scratch on its cheek but he was doing a good deal of damage to the rouge. All the other rouges started whimpered while withdrawing back into the forest. When the black wolf was done he walked towards me. I backed up till I hit the trunk of the tree. I was scared. But he just stood there dumbfounded with his head cocked to the side a little.

I was to scared to move or blink. Suddenly he came up to me and placed his head near my neck, licking my scent gland.

"mmhm-ah~" I moaned out. 

The wolf suddenly started shifting back. I was excited to see who my mate was. While shifting he kept saying "Mine" over and over. I looked up to see who the wolf was. 

It

Was

"Jungkook!"

"Hi baby."

and then he kissed me.

/A/N/

Hi Stars im going to call you guys that. Thank you for reading and sorry if the ending was a little rushed. Oh and sorry if it took long for this chapter to come out. I usally take 2 to 3 day to make a chapter. I try to make my chapter long for you guys. Anyway thank you for reading and stay safe.