Chapter 4

Taehyung has been quiet for a week now. He has isolated himself from the rest of the group. He couldn't forgive himself for what almost happened to Jimin. He kept beating himself up and kept repeating "𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡, 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝" it was a nonstop cycle.

Jimin however has moved pass that incident and tried forgetting about it. Of course it would pop up randomly sometimes but he didn't let that stop him. He felt bad for Taehyung. Yes, when they were younger Taehyung said he would always protect Jimin but even he knew that Jimin was stronger.

"Stop it Tae... you didn't know what will happen. Stop blaming yourself." Jimin said trying to reassure Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't answer. He just looked up at Jimin with red and dark circled eyes. Jimin pulled him into a hug see if that would help him. Not even a second passed and Taehyung was bawling his eyes out. Jimin's shirt was probably ruined with tears and snot. All he can do was rub the younger back.

In the distance, you could see Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok looking sadly at the two. Nobody liked seeing the the youngest hurt or sad.

Meanwhile with with the other two. They were currently they haven't talked since the incident.  Namjoon was still upset about it and Jin was in his phone.  Jin moved on about it and decided that he shouldn't have to change because of one incident. Even if he was almost raped.

"Namjoon do you have a clue on why they followed us or even what they were here for?"
"No."
"Do you know them"
"No"
"Namjoon?"
"Are you upset"
"No"

"Stop acting like a child. It's okay to tell me alright..
Now If you don't mind me I'm going to the kitchen"

Namjoon had no clue on who the alpha was. But the thing that confused him was the alpha's scent. It smelled like he knew him

Something was off and Namjoon wasn't liking it. So he pushed off the feeling and went to the kitchen.

Ok so this was so dang short but I'm just letting you know that my mind just wanted to write a story and I noticed that I don't have a plot.
I might redo the story with some actual effort and a plot!