[}~{Chapter 6}~{]

(⚠️heh heh sorry but slight smut warning⚠️)

-(3rd person POV)-

Kirishima has moved Midoriya back to his room after he fell asleep in their office. They thought nothing of it when heading back to their room for the night. Sadly they would wake up at four in the morning to a scent they weren't expecting.

They both jump out of their bed and run to Midoriyas room. They find him crying and curled into a ball. He was letting out dose after dose of mating pheromones. It took a minute for the kings to understand what was happening.

His heat...

Midoriya was sobbing at the pain his body was going through. He was petrified at what was happening and what is going to happen. He had never gone through this and has not clue on how to do anything.

"Izu sweetheart it's just your heat. We aren't going to do anything. Can I take off your shirt? It'll help."
(Kirishima)

Midoryia just nods not being able to find words. Bakugo on the other hand left the room to get Kaminari ,who is also an Omega, for help.

"Okay now I'm going to press your back on my chest. This will help with the pain. Again I won't do anything to hurt you."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima wanted to go at him full force but he knew that Midoryia is not ready for that. If they were to have sex that would only push Midoriya away. Kirishima could tell Midoryia was panicked and needs to release.

"Izu, do you know how to masterbate?"
(Kirishima)

"N-no! Ngh. Ma-make it stop!"
(Midoriya)

"I'm sorry but I can't do that. Izu can I help you? I will stop whenever you tell me to."
(Kirishima)

"No! Please no!"
(Midoriya)

He started to shake and hyperventilate. Luckily Bakugo and Kaminari ran in with insomniac slowly trailing behind. Kaminari has a pill bottle and water in his hands. He quickly ran over and began to talk.

"Hey Midoriya, okay I have a pill that'll help. Open up."
(Kaminari)

Kirishima helped him sit up and Midoriya took the pill. It didn't take more than five minutes for Izuku to be asleep. Everyone in the room took a sigh of relief.

"You guys are idiots. Seriously how much about heats do you know? Y'all could have just had sex."
(Kaminari)

"It's not that fucking simple dunce face. Izuku was in the trade ring. He's been on suppressants for years. He also doesn't want to have sex because of being raped."
(Bakugo)

"How long has he been on suppressants?"
(Shinso)

"Five plus years? This is his first heat and I can tell he knows just as much as us."
(Kirishima)

"Well for starters don't fucking leave him you ass holes! You two are his mates aka the only people that can help with the pain in a non-sexual way. As long as you have skin to skin contact with him it should keep the pain to a minimum. Another thing make sure he eats and stays hydrated. It's easy for them to get dehydrated. Lastly do not and I repeat DO NOT forcefully do anything to him. Knowing from my own past trauma forcing the person to do something they don't want will only lead to disaster."
(Shinso)

"Damn dude how do you know so much?"
(Kirishima)

"Kaminari and I have been together for over two years. I've delt with my fair share of his heats."
(Shinso)

"Hmph well anyway we should be going back to our room. Please take care of him. I'll come in later today to talk to him when he is a bit more calm."
(Kaminari)

Soon enough the only people in the room are Bakugo, Kirishima, and Midoriya. Seeing that both alphas are kings and have royal blood it's makes it easier to hold back on their urges.

They ended up sleeping for another three hours before midoriya began to squirm. They both wake up and tried to comfort him. His eyes slowly flutter open and his face goes red when realizing how close he is to his mates.

"Good morning again. How are you feeling? You last heat wave seems to have passed."
(Bakugo)

"B-better I g-guess...."
(Midoriya)

"Okay so before your next wave can I ask you a few questions?"
(Kirishima)

"I-I guess."
(Midoriya)

"Okay so do you know how to masterbate?"
(Kirishima)

"N-no..."
(Midoryia)

"Okay. One last thing, can we help with your heat? You can tell us when you want to stop."
(Kirishima)

"I- I don't know"
(Midoriya)

He began to shake as tears start flowing. Bakugou and Kirishima cradle him in their arms and try to calm him down. Sadly another wave hits.

Midoriya can feel his body heat up. His body began to move on his on as he grinds against Bakugous leg. Both kings knew they needed to help but they didn't know how. Midoriya began sobbing not knowing how to make the pain stop.

"Izu I'm gonna help you. You need to cum baby. I'm sorry. I'm not going in or anything I'm just helping you."
(Kirishima)

He began hyperventilating. Bakugo gently took off Midoriya's pants leaving him completely exposed.

"Breath babe breath... nothing is happening with out your consent. Ei is just gonna help you cum. It'll feel good I promise."
(Bakugo)

"Ngh... I'm sc-scared."
(Midoriya)

"It'll be done soon. Just keep calm."
(Kirishima)

"O-okay"
(Midoriya)

The fear was evident in his eyes as Kirishima began to take His underwear off. Dripping in slick Kirishima took Midoriya's member and began to pump. After a few minutes Midoriya came and passed out shortly after.

"God I hate seeing him like this. He looks petrified with every movement we make."
(Kirishima)

"I know babe... Like you said we have to be patient... Fuck I'm hard."
(Bakugo)

"You wanna go for a round while he's asleep?"
(Kirishima)

"You aren't walking tomorrow shitty hair. Oh and do make sure to stay quiet. We wouldn't want to wake Izuku now would we?"
(Bakugo)

"Fuck you."
(Kirishima)

"Okay I will fuck you."

This is going to be a long week.

-1038 words-

I feel gross now.
Damn I hate writing smut.
Btw Izuku did consent to what they did.