020

020 - The ending of the internships

|————✧————|

You and Deku was exiting Gran Torino's apartment.

It was the end of the week and Deku and the rest of the class were done with their internships.

Aizawa allowed you to stay with Deku even after the Stain attack and hospital visit.

Although Deku, Iida, and Todoroki got a really big scolding about putting you in danger.

"Thank you for helping me gain more control over my quirk!" Deku thanks, giving Gran Torino a smile.

"Just remember to stay within your 5% limit and remember that you have a lot to learn."

You were holding Deku's hand while all of this was happening.

You guys started to walk from the house, but then Deku stops.

"Hey, why aren't you famous? Your very strong and you trained the number one hero!"

"I never had any interest in being a Pro Hero. I only became certified to use his quirk because I needed to use my quirk freely at one point...All Might will explain the rest." He stoped talking.

You both start walking away, until you both hear a voice.

"What's your name?"

You both were taken aback from the reply as he was acting just fine earlier.

Deku thinks about it and then understands what he's talking about.

"Deku. My name is Deku!"

You wave at Gran Torino and he waves back at the both of you before you guys exit to the train.

|————✧————|

You were sitting beside the girls of Class 1-A.

Kirishima and Sero were laughing at Bakugou's new hairstyle.

You found yourself laughing a little bit at Kirishima and Sero's antics.

"Hey (Y/N), were you okay with the Stain event and all?" You look over to see Momo looking at you with concern.

"Yea, I-I don't have any major i-injuries. But I do have this thing called PTSD." You state, all the girls turn to look at you.

Everyone of them had a combination of worry and concern on their faces.

"But I have to t-take medication every day, and I get to meet with a t-therapist three times a week."

"Okay, I'm so glad!" Mina hugs you super tightly.

Then you looked to see everyone surrounding Iida, Deku, and Todoroki.

"Endeavor saved us from the hero killer." Todoroki states, not telling the truth.

"I've would of been scared if Stain had come to the U.S.J." Ojiro admits.

"I think the Hero Killer is kinda cool because of his personality." Denki says and Deku starts to scold Denki.

"Sorry."

"I admit the Hero Killer could be seen as kinda cool, but killing heroes is out of the question." Iida starts to stand up.

"Please take your seats."

|————✧————|

All Might states that their lesson will be a rescue training race through Field Gamma.

The class will be broken up into four groups of five people and they will race one group at a time towards a distress signal sent by All Might somewhere inside.

The first group was Deku, Iida, Mina, Sero, and Ojiro.

You were currently standing beside Bakugou, he didn't seem mad by these conditions.

"I don't think Midoriya can win, he has a lack mobility and he essentially has to break his bones in order to use his quirk."

The race begins with Sero in a early lead, then he's suddenly passed by Deku.

Deku was using his full cowl 5% to maneuver throughout the terrain and jumping from one area to another.

All his classmates and even All Might were shocked on how swiftly and fast he was moving.

"Yaaaayy! Go Deku-senpai!" You cheer.

"Wait, his moves look a lot like Bakugou's." You look over to see Bakugou angry.

You were continuing to cheer on Deku, until he lost his footing and falls.

Sero ends up winning the race while Deku ends up last.

You decide to go into the girl's locker room because why not?

You sit down on one of the benches, talking to a couple of the girls, until you start hearing talking coming from the other locker room.

Uraraka quickly covers your ears and all you could hear was a high-pitched scream and some muffled talking.

Then after some seconds, Uraraka removes her hands from your ears and your questioning on what they were talking about.

|————✧————|

And this is the end of the chapter!

I am currently shopping right now, I just keep getting busier and busier.

But I still will continue to give you a chapter, even though I'm starting school.

I've recently gotten into Danganronpa, and I can't escape.

(In my eyes, Gundam Tanaka is best boy, I don't make the rules. I'm kidding, you can like whoever you like.)

But that won't stop me from continuing to update this book.

Also, THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS (Technically it's 104 followers at the time of writing this chapter)!

I did not think I would get this far, and I have to thank you guys!

You guys are the ones that are making this book popular.

I just feel so happy waking up and seeing notifications about my book!

So thank you all!

And I hope your having a great day/afternoon/night!