024

024 - The practical exams

|————✧————|

You were sitting at lunch with Deku and his classmates.

You decided to eat (F/F) because why not?

Deku and the others were talking about their practical exams and what was going to happen.

Then you see someone bump into Deku's head.

You look up to see a familiar face.

Neito Monoma.

You haven't really met him but you know him, you saw him in the sports festival.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" He says, his voice laced with sarcasm and he takes a glance at you.

Then he starts to criticize Class 1-A for being involved with the Hero Killer, as they seem to always get in trouble with you in the mix.

He started to laugh maniacally before a person comes over and knocks him out.

"Kendo!" Iida shouts looking at the orange-haired female.

"I'm sorry about him, there probably a hole where his heart should be." Then she looks directly at you.

"Ah! You must be (Y/N), right?" You nod you head.

"Well it's nice to meet you, you seem like a nice girl!" She gives you a pretty smile.

(I'm definitely not gay for Kendo...👀)

You give her back a small smile before she turns her attention towards Class 1-A.

"I heard you guys were talking about the practical exams, well I've heard that we are supposed to be battling against robots, I've heard this from an upperclassman."

Some of the class started to be relieved, thinking they were going to do something worse.

"Why did you tell them, their are rivals remember?" Monoma started to wake up and taunt Class 1-A until Kendo knocks him out again.

Is this guy insane?

|————✧————|

Class 1-A was back in homeroom, Denki and Mina was excited about the practical exam being about robots.

"I'm guessing this is because we have a hard time controlling are quirks against people." Shojo says.

"I don't care if it's robots or real people, you need to control your quirks to fight in any case." Bakugou stands up and walks towards Deku.

"I will get a better score than you and Icyhot over there!"

You look up from your coloring book to see Deku and Todoroki glaring at a pissed off Bakugou.

He storms out of the classroom without saying anything.

|————✧————|

It's the day of the practical exams and you were standing beside Aizawa as all of the teachers were standing around.

"Wow, there are many teachers here." Jiro comments.

"So I know you guys have some knowledge on the practical exams."

"We will be fighting against robots!" Mina and Denki exclaim.

"Not quite!" Then Principal Nezu pops out of Aizawa's scarf, scaring you.

"You will not be having a battle against robots for your practical exams." Denki and Mina was disappointed.

Nezu explains that the recent surge of villains has caused the school to increase the quality of training methods in order to increase the students' battle experience.

From now on, U.A students will be having a battle with real-life heroes and Class 1-A will be the first ones to do it.

He reveals that Class 1-A's practical exam will be forming pairs and facing one of U.A's teachers in combat.

The class was in shock while you were in a state of confusion.

"The pairs and teachers have already been decided."

The pairs are as follows:

Thirteen VS Aoyama and Uraraka

Present Mic VS Koda and Jiro

Ectoplasm VS Tokoyami and Asui

Midnight VS Sero and Mineta

Snipe VS Shoji and Hagakure

Cementoss VS Sado and Kirishima

Power Loader VS Iida and Ojiro

Eraserhead VS Todoroki and Yaoyorozu

All Might VS Midoriya and Bakugou

Deku and Bakugou look at each other in denial, as All Might appears before them.

The students will have 30 minutes to handcuff their teachers or escape the facility.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida might know this well from the Hero Killer incident." Aizawa comments.

All Might clears any anxiety by stating that all the teacher will be wearing compressed weights.

The weights were designed as a handicap and were designed by Mei Hatsume.

"Your underestimating me giving us the option to consider fighting back." He says, glaring at Deku before walking off.

You were excited but scared at the same time about seeing Class 1-A fight against the teachers.

I wonder how this will turn out.

|————✧————|

And here is the chapter!

I'm sorry nothing really interesting is happening but I wanted to start the fights in the next chapter.

But just so you know, I have a discord now!

It's in my bio if you want to join it, it's not really active now but I will try to stay active.

So anyway I hope your having a great day/afternoon/night!