11- I Lost My Memory Prank (Tae)

^^

*Credits to misslaenaa *
-4,661 words, 29 pages-

[Warning: Please don't do what Jeongguk did in a real life situation. If this happens, immediately call emergencies or the hospital. Because this is a fan-fiction and I wanted to entertain you all with some comedy, I didn't actually make JK call the hospital. And if someone is unconscious, please don't shake them roughly to wake them up... You might end up doing more damage than good. I hope you all know this and simply go along with it for the sake of your entertainment. Thank you]

———

"Hello there, TJ Family!! It's Taehyung here. How's it going? Bet you missed us, didn't you? Well, fear no more because we are back with more pranks for you all. In fact, today we have an interesting prank indeed. Just as the video's title says, I'll be doing the 'I Lost My Memory Prank' on my boyfriend. I wonder if he'll fall for it. Then again, I've never done a prank like this so maybe. He's currently working so I don't need to rush the introduction."

"Anyways, I have the fake blood on my hands and I will be applying it on the side of my head. With a little help from makeup, of course. Then I'll lie down near the sharp bottom edge of the bed to make it look like I fell and hit my head there. We gotta make this look as realistically as possible."

"Oh, before I get ready. One more thing. Y'all know how it is. If you're new and enjoy couple pranks like these, make sure you smash that subscribe button and hit the notification bell so that you can see our videos every single week. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go look the part", he said before walking away from the camera to apply the make up.

He doesn't wear makeup so he basically has no clue what he's doing which is why you are seeing him looking up tutorials on his phone.

Around 10 minutes later, he said to himself, "All done. Just need to apply the blood. Not too bad. Looks great."

It honestly wasn't a lie. It didn't look too over exaggerated but it didn't look completely fake either. Pretty believable actually.

After applying the blood (not too much), he walked over to the hidden camera so the viewers could get a good look on the so called 'injury'.

"I feel so proud of myself", he said.

Just then, it hit him. He had forgotten to add blood to the bottom edge of the bed so he went to do just that. After finishing up, he said, "There. Now we're done. I'll go hide the makeup and fake blood in the bathroom drawers. Be right back."

And poof. He was gone.

Once he returned to the room, he talked a bit about upcoming merch and simply scrolled through social media. A couple minutes had passed and by now, the blood had dried. Like it should.

It wasn't long before he heard the door being unlocked so he quickly turned off his phone and got into position on the floor as quickly as possible.

Let us begin.

———

Jeongguk had just closed the door behind him with an evident exhausted look on his face. Today, work was quite the trouble for him. At this point, he just wanted a good rest and forget about it as he spends time with his lover.