Aftermath

And the worst part, is goodbye.

When she nearly bawls every single time she has to turn her back and walk away from him.
When she just wants to run right back into his arms because that's where she feels she belongs.
When she sits on the subway or train or whatever transportation, and thinks about him;
The way he scratches her arm with just the right amount of force.
The way they can sit in a library or a coffee shop for hours and have the smallest small talk.
The way she falls asleep upon his chest and he kisses her head.
The way their lips clashed together.
The way he couldn't stop holding onto her so tightly.

The way she felt, as if no one else existed. It was just the two of them, and only them.
Her heart tingling, her mouth smiling, letting out a little giggle, and her nose crinkle.
Nothing has ever made her more like this.

But for her, this is like some sort of cycle. He leaves her and comes back and she's on top of the world and after, torn again..
Because it's as if the soul inside her automatically misses him as soon as his absence hits her.

Though she can do absolutely nothing about it, so she lays in bed.. Just missing him, rewinding the memories.
Wanting just to talk to him,
To tell him how much she misses his voice and wants him to comb her hair with his fingers until she falls asleep.
Even then, she would have to hang up eventually.

And the worst part, is goodbye.

//thanks for reading! Vote/comment/give feedback if you liked or also, didn't like. //