CHAPTER 1

"Spending all my nights alone, waiting for you to call meYou're the only one I want by my side when I fall asleepTell me what I'm waiting for"

You're the only one I want by my side when I fall asleep
Tell me what I'm waiting for"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Ayo, Dummy Come get in the car"

Wassup I'm Astris, I'm 17 year old girl from New Jersey, Well basically I'm moving back to New Jersey from Horrible LA, Because my parent's are Kinda very much Crazy...

{Skip to when they get there cause I'm lazy}

Me and mar got out the car grabbing our bags from the trunk, we walked to the front door and knocked excitedly to be greeted by the the wonderful girl I get to call my sister.

"ASTRIS, MAR YOUR HER AHHH" Devyn yelled excitedly before pulling us both into hugs.
"I C-cant Breathe" I say gasping for air as she let go.

"Oop my bad" she says Inviting us both in

"Nice Place Dev" Mar says looking around

"Thanks, You guys go upstairs and get settled choose any room you want and if you need anything I'll be at work. Astris, Mar I already bought both of you a car, Astris yours is the White model x Tesla, Mar you have the VANGUARD BLACK CONCAVE. Theres money on the table and a list of good places to eat and hangout at".

Me and mar were speechless no words came out our mouths but "Say sike"
" Go check for yourself but I gotta go byeee love you".

3rd POV
Both the twins didn't hesitate to run to the garage door, When they ran in their mouths dropped at the sight.

3rd POVBoth the twins didn't hesitate to run to the garage door, When they ran in their mouths dropped at the sight

tEzzzLa