CHAPTER 2

"You get me so excited, shawty wanna roll with a rockstar"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Mar come on, I want food nowww"
"ok ok".

Mar and I walk into Chick-fil-a. We we're headed for the line when I was yanked back by the mar

Mars eyes darted directly to a group of boys sitting down at a booth, He Immediately dragged me over there with him,
Dapping them up. But as I looked closer one of the boys were really familiar, wait-

"KAI"

"BABE"

He wrapped his arms around me as I jumped up to hug him. Yes kai is short but I'm 5'0 so it cant get worse than that.

"Kairi you never told us you had a Girlfriend" An Attractive looking guy said. Wow he's hot I wonder how good he hits it from the b- CHILE lemme stop thinking my dirty thoughts..

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my childhood bestfriend"

Flasback
12 years ago

"Leave me alone!" The little one yelled as The girls picked on her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE" The boy yelled pushing the girls off of her. 
"Are you ok?" He asked brushing the dirt off her back.
"Yea thanks to you" The 5 year old giggled.
"I'm Kairi" the boy stook his little hand out smiling

"I'm Astris" She smiled back showing her little dimple.

"Well we're bestfriends now so you gotta come up with a nickname for me"
"How about kai"

"Kai, yea I like that
And I'll call you babe cause that's what my dad calls my mom and she says it's cute"
(yes I know that his parents are not together. its just my plot)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Well you could of told me about her, she's HOT" The attractive guy said
"Thank you" I say out of kai's arms sitting
next to the attractive guy. I saw kai roll his eyes but thought nothing of it.

I talked to him a little more to find out his Name is Mattia Polibio, he's 17 And he's Italian.
"Uh Astris I think you might wanna go talk to Kairi" he said glaring behind me