Madhya chapter:1

Malissa POV:

'Ouch'
I exclaim as my mother tried to brush the curls out my hair.

"Oh come on, I sure it doesn't hurt that much".

"Yes it do mum".my mom can be a pain in the ass sometimes but I let her slide.

"Leave it, Nicole and Jess is waiting I gatta go". I said making my way out the door, " okay fine". my mum said rolling her eyes at the end.

I swear I love that woman with all my heart. I got to where Nicole and Jess were at , "hey guys" I said with a hug, hey they both said releasing from the very tight hug I give them both, " sooo what you guys waiting on" I ask make my so very long .

"Oh we just waiting on jess cousin Madhya" Nicole said putting her IPhone in her pocket.

"Okay"I said looking at Nicole, " yeah!she's from outta Town somewhere well at least that's what my mum told me, I don't know" Jess said looking in her phone at the end.

"Okay. Why is everyone on there phone"! I exclaimed as I watch them both look in there phones.

"Oh sorry" Nicole said looking up at me , its just this party tonight, and I don't know what to where".

Oh yeah, there's this party hosted by my boyfriend". Jess said with a big smile on her face.

"You coming"? Nicole ask looking back at me .

I playfully rolled my eyes,  " No you guys know I don't do party's I prefer Netflix any day then a stupid party" .

" It's not stupid because cute guys will be there". Nicole said.

I don't really like party, am I'm the chill one out of the group Nicole is the  party girl and very smart she play dumb to get guys and know she's very pretty , and last but not least Jess ofc she's pretty , and her boyfriend is like the popular boy in school shes smart to but not all the smart yeah .

"Malissa, Malissa" I heard someone said breaking me out of my thoughts .

"Huh", I said looking up at Jess who was currently calling my name .

"What you said"? I ask as they both starred at me like I had grown another head.

"I ask if you want to go and get some dounuts"? Jess ask still looking at me .

"Oh sure, where's your cousin"? I ask

"Oh I guest she's not coming " Jess said .

We got to the bakery and got our self a boot, while Jess went and put in the oder.

Intensely It started to feel weird like if some- one was watching us , I look at Nicole as soon as she look at me the feeling went away."what" she whisper, you did you feel it too"? I ask look very stupid at her, "feel what" she ask " o-oh never mind" I sttuder sounding bumb .

"Look who brought donuts" Jess sing out as I giggle looking up at her "you bitch" I said as she sat beside me . "yes me " Jess  laugh out, " I call Dib's on sprinkles" Nicole said putting her phone down finally.

We were done eatting our donuts , then this pretty blond hair girl came up to us, "hey am Madhya"

"Ohh!Hey Madhya",Jess said getting up giving her a hug " I never thought you would be this pretty" Jess said chuckling at the end.

"Yeah seem and where have you guys been" Madhya ask.

"Oh we thought you wasn't coming no more". Jess said,

|hope you enjoy this chapter.