Colours

Timbre has problems with skin, the skin of its legs and of its head.

Timbre pick its skin's scalp, it's been a while now, like... from primary school.

Timbre began with its hands, the palm of its hands. It picks its palms with a needle or other similar objects. It must be pointy! Otherwise it doesn't work you silly!

Timbre, then began scratching its head, ho dear. Not a lot of blood or wet liquid came out of the wounds of its scalp. Just enough to satisfy and fascinate Timbre.

Now Timbre has problems with its nose, now wounded because of it scratching it. Problems with it's scalp, problems with its legs. But hey, not with its palms anymore!

Timbre eat its hands.

"Are you hungry ?
Well, eat your hand and keep the other one for tomorrow."

-Blue

Said with love from Blue (and sometimes from orange).

Well it doesn't eat its hands like you may think ! Just the skin of its palms, again, and of its fingers. Just before that, Timbre was eating its nails. Sometimes it goes to far.

Today, Timbre calmed down with the whole "eating" thing, well it has stopped eating its palms but its fingers are still on the menu ha. Ha!

Again, it began a long time ago. Timbre thinks it may has began at the same time as the "picking" thing.

Timbre do not know how to stop. So it thinks again.

Do Timbre want to stop ? Can it ?

It's been nearly ten years now.

It's just satisfying, Timbre doesn't even know when it starts doing it and when it stops. Timbre losts notion of time when it starts doing it for the tenth times of the day, or the night. What is the difference between the two in Timbre's life anyway?

Timbre may has a disorder?

-Dermatillomania
"Skin picking"