Mostly about Red

Today, Timbre was talking about Red and how awful he is.

Timbre has problems with Red, but actually, Red has problems with the whole rainbow : orange, green, blue, sometimes yellow. And Indigo ? Well not anymore.

Timbre thinks Red may have problems in the head, something like that.

Red makes up stories in his head, believing things that are not real, but he convinced himself that it was. Now he thinks that Orange is a problem, he's a victim.

Timbre thinks he's his own bully.

Red has problems with Green too. He said he wanted to get ride of him, kick him out of the house because of some games on the screen. It's only Red fault that Green likes games on the little TV. And it's not even bad isn't it ?

Anyway, Red must at least likes him, a bit.

Yellow is Red's favorite between her, Green and Timbre. Again, Timbre believes it. But it is not inside Yellow's head, it doesn't know what it's like.

Timbre hates when Red gives it names : Zombie, well it likes this one, it makes it thinks of ST, the little Byers. And other bad things that you can't say in public.

There is a lot of things to say about Red, a lot.
So...anyway.

Timbre thinks it likes Red? A little. Don't know. When Red is kind and in a good mood.