NOTE

Each chapters will have different stories but almost same endings but it will all revolve around the reason why they decided to leave. What pushed them to end their life. Yes. This will be a story full of scenes where the main character commits suicide. I'm already informing you to not get your hopes up.

I will not be updating frequently. I alway procrastinate. I don't write frequently I usually base it sa mood ko if mag sususlat ako. I want it to be raw genuine emotion kaya I would like to apologize ahead of time.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I am an amateur writer. If you are a perfectionist then you are not in the right place. This will have a lot of grammatical errors, plot holes and all of the imperfections you could think of. My Filipino is not flawless and also my English.

My knowledge might not be sufficient enough, please be nice and educate me if ever you have found any errors throughout the story. Pabor lang po be respectful and mindful of your words. Let's keep this place full of love and peace. Thank you very much.

TRIGGER WARNING

The plot of the story will revolve around mental health issues, I've already stated above that this will be a story of how the protagonist ended its life. If ever at the middle of the story you have felt any discomfort I suggest you to stop and seek help immediately.

Please seek help if you are suffering from mental illness. Depression is not a joke. We should stop the stigmatism towards people suffering from it. Take care.

Below are the sites that I found that you can visit:

Manila Lifeline Centre
Contact by: - Phone
Hotline: (02) 8969191
Hotline: Mobile phone: 0917 854 9191

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/philippines-suicide-hotlines.html

http://www.silakbo.ph/help/

If you know some other sites please don't hesitate to comment them here. Thank you.