Medals

The story follows an achiever who slowly became anxious of his grades and how people perceived him as a failure for no longer achieving.

I figured that as an achiever at a young age everyone expects you to continue on with that path.

There was this scene where they had dinners with their relatives and they brag about their daughters and sons achievement. I mean honestly that situation was real in most cases for us. Toxic Filipino traits. Its just sad na some parents treat their children as medals and trophies to show off. I really admire parents who don't care about those things. Sana all.

Honestly I really wanted to end his life the moment he became the third place. But I wanted to build up the emotions and to make it more than that breakdown scene as the story progress.

Depression is a long time suffering and honestly people suffering from it takes lots of effort to prevent themselves from ending their lives. That's why the main character took a long time before deciding to give up.

I wanted to show you how achieving something motivated him to continue living but also I wanted to give off that feel na "What if wala na akong inspiration edi wala na akong reason para mabuhay"

You see yung drive niya para hindi maging disappointment is what made the main character stay afloat, the moment that something was reached wala na, wala na yung reason for living kasi na fulfill na yun.

I hope everyone is doing okay physically and specially mentally.
See you on the next update.