Chapter 2 im bad at names ;)

Naib's POV

The day just started and something huge already came up, God, when's this gonna end? All of this hunter crap..? Oh, speaking of hunters-
"The first hunter I run into and it's you out of all people."
"Not like I wanted to see you either, mercenary." 
"Just call me Naib for fuck's sake."
I was talking to the one and only Jack the Ripper. Or just Jack, it sounds boring, like him. I obviously hate the guy so why am I talking to him? I have no fucking clue.
"You can trust me now, y'know?" I looked up at him. Trust him? No way I can do that. 
"Just tell me what you want Jack." I scoffed.
He looked at me, "I just want to get to know you better." Why does he want to get to know me better. Why me? I thought he hated me? 
"Shut up Jack, go mess around with your knife hands or some shit." I crossed my arms for a bit then stuck my middle finger up at him, "Don't be such a dick," he told me, "Asshole doesn't look good on you."
"Oh shut up," I walked out of the hall into my room, pissed off, of course. 

I collapsed into my bed, why does he even try to talk to me?  He has so many other friends, so why'd he come to talk to me- not his friend! I sound stupid... Wait no- he's the stupid one! No, no I really sound stupid.
...
Does he have feelings for me or something? That's a dumb thought, Jack is not into guys.
..........
RIGHT?

Shit uh, what if he does like me? If I turn him down is he gonna like, go for me in matches more than the others? What is he gonna dooooooooo? 
Well there's like a 99% chance he doesn't so I should...calm down- My thoughts paused as I heard a bang on my door.
"Open the door Naib!" I heard, phew, it was just Martha, she's like a daughter to me- I guess. I opened the door for her and she looked frightened??? "Martha, are you okay?" I asked her. 
She shook her head and invited herself in, sitting on my bed she smoothed out her skirt.
"I think...Vera got mad..." 
"Vera? You never talk about her." I sat next to her.
"She was cursing and hitting Norton I don't know what happened to her..."
"Don't worry Mar, she's probably just pissed about what happened today." I tried to assure her.
"I want her to be happy Naib! What can I do to make her feel better?"
"Geez, I don't know, what does she like?" 
"Squirt squirts." 
I instantly gasped and started laughing my ass off, 
"SQUIRT SQUIRTS?"
"Perfumes! Perfumes dammit!" 
We then heard a yell from the other side of the door, "Keep it down in there." You're fucking kidding me.
I rushed over to the door and yep, it's Jack. He stepped in the room. 
"God's sake Jack, I didn't let you in."
"I just wanted to spend time with you Naib." Martha's attention went way over to Jack once he said that. 
"Should I uh- Should I leave?" She asked.
Well obviously I wasn't going to let her, I can't be alone with this guy, he'll probably murder me or something.
"Yeah I'd like that, Martha." he said. What is he DOING? Martha got up and left my room. Jack turned around to face me, "Hey Naib." FDJSURHDFJKJITHRFJIDGREUIJD.
"What?" 
"Now that we can talk to each other, I'd like to get to know you better." he said, moving his... hand onto my waist!? 
"Y-Yeah but..what are you doing...?" 
"Like I said, trying to get to know you better"
"Better...BETTER? Jack what-" He put his finger over my lips, shushing me as he took his mask o-woah. Okay, okay, this is fine, he is very hot but I'm not gonna-
"Are we going to make out or what?" He asked- WHAT THE FUCK?
"Jack what the FUCK man?" "I'm just asking." 
I stared at him as I felt a blush rise above my neck...Was he just fucking around? No...No he's not...

It took me a few seconds but then I did it, I kissed Jack. I totally don't like him or anything but you only live once and I really didn't want to die by the hands of Jack.
Oh god, let me out of this fucking manor so I won't have to do shit like this.

Authors note :))
WEEWOO YOO I HOPE YALL ENJOYEFD THIS THIS IS THE MOST IVE EVER WRITTEN IN A FIC AHHSDHFDJSS AOKAT YEUH