Chapter 1

Jennie slumped hardly on bench, sat next to her best friend, Jisoo caused her to flinched and look at Jennie in surprise face.

"What's wrong with you? Suddenly came and sit like a baboon, what if this bench is old? We will get laughed by all this people" said Jisoo angrily.

Jennie breath heavily, her face looked troubled and mad making Jisoo curious with what ruining Jennie's day.

"Fuck 'em! I don't care. I'm so pissed with Hanbin" said Jennie, let out her rage and drink Jisoo's drink.

"Even your cold water didn't cool me down" add Jennie and return back Jisoo's drink. Actually she was thirsty from walking fast and too mad to buy drinks first.

"What your ex did? Want back together?" asked Jisoo, concerned about Jennie. They've been friend since middle school.

"If that's the matter I'm not pissed, I can take him in again but the thing is he brought up his girlfriend and talk how great she is. I'm not mad about that because I don't fucking care but what makes me mad so damn hell is he fucking said with his snob face that I can't move on from him and couldn't find someone greater than him! Just who he think he is?! Gosh! I'm so pissed!" answered Jennie, expressing her anger.

Jisoo nodded understand with calm face. She used to Jennie attitude and understand well.

"So you want to prove him wrong but you don't have candidate?" said Jisoo, strike to the point. Jennie nodded.

"I need to find someone better than him to show to his stupid ass that I have the great lover of my life but who? He know most people here" replied Jennie and cupping her face.

Jisoo stay silent as she thinks of something then she saw someone walked towards her with big smile on their face. Jisoo elbowed Jennie and when Jennie look at her with question face asking what, she point to the person that nearing them through her eyes.

"Your perfect candidate has come" said Jisoo as in whisper. Jennie look at the person that already in front of them.

"Hey unnies"

"Hey Lisa. Have a seat" greet Jisoo while Jennie still checking Lisa out. Lisa sit across them.

"Why you look at me like that Jennie unnie?" asked Lisa with big smile and furrowed eyebrows.

"Before answering your question, I need to discuss something with Jisoo. Excuse us for a couple of minutes, won't be long" replied Jennie and grab Jisoo's wrist before dragging her a bit far from Lisa and everyone else in cafeteria. Lisa left in dumbfounded.

"How come she is the perfect candidate? I'm not against same sex relationship but why her? As far as I know she has nothing, how come she can beat Hanbin?" asked Jennie in low voice while looking around, worried if someone spying them. While Jisoo only look at Lisa, notify Lisa that they will come back after discussion.

"That was before when she had just entered here but now she's popular among freshman and soon among sunbae like us. So, you better grab that opportunity before it's too late and from what I heard Lisa is girl crush type. She's caring and loving, a good choice to be your girlfriend. I also heard our sunbae, Taeyeon set eyes on her already" explain Jisoo in detail caused Jennie to widened her eyes as it was hard to believe.

Among them, Jisoo is more informed. She knew all about gossip, rumor and news more than Jennie. Like Google but in human version. And Jisoo is close with Lisa, super close.

"Taeyeon sunbaenim?! That popular diva? Daebak. How about that another diva, Jieun, she wants Lisa too?" asked Jennie, curious.

"Maybe, I didn't heard anything about it yet but you know Taeyeon sunbae and Jieun sunbae love to compete against each other. So, probably. If both diva want her that means she's greater than Hanbin and imagine if you the one who gets Lisa first" said Jisoo and went back to Lisa. Left Jennie to think for a while.

"Is everything alright?" asked Lisa as soon as Jisoo sat in front of her.

"Yeah. By the way you still single aren't you?" asked Jisoo seriously.

"Yes, why?" replied Lisa, puzzled.

"Good then go out with me" said Jennie. Suddenly already next to Jisoo and sit normally, like nothing.

"Eh?!" Lisa shocked that her eyes widened.

"Slow down your voice" said Jisoo calmly.

"Too answer your early question, I'm checking on you. I need your help to be my fake girlfriend and if you agree i will tell you why" replied Jennie with poker face, like it's not a big deal.

"Give me time to think" said Lisa. She still puzzled and blanked with what just happened.

"Sure. 5 minutes" answered Jennie firmly.

"What? I at least need a day to process everything, the pros and cons"

"It just a yes no answer, nothing big that you have to think pros and cons"

"Then can I talk to Jisoo unnie first?"

"Sure, go ahead" Jennie gesture her hand allowing Lisa and Jisoo to leave and discuss.

Jisoo sighed and went to where she and Jennie have a discussion before but this time she was with Lisa.

"This is your idea right Jisoo?" Lisa want to confirm thing and she got the answer as Jisoo nodded.

"Why? You know I have crush on her"

"That's the purpose. You love her and I create a chance for you to win her heart. Do you think she will notice you when all you do is nothing? Think carefully Lisa, chance like this didn't come twice and this easy" answered Jisoo and drag Lisa back to their table.

"I agree" said Lisa when they arrived at Jennie.

"Good. You have class?" asked Jennie. Lisa shake her head. Jennie stand up and took her bag before grab Lisa's wrist.

"Where we going?"

"Date. We need to know each other better. Bye Jisoo, see you tomorrow"