Chapter 19

The welcome party for Lisa went so well. They started to bonding. There was so much thing they talked about, the past, their careers, the journey, up and down of relationship and Lisa conditions.

They laugh a lot at the dorky couple joke, they such an entertainers of the night. Lisa know lot of her past now and it all thanks to Jisoo who have known her since high school even though they went to different school.

"No wonder Lisa have less friends, people only look for popularity and reputation. You have such a hard life babe" said Chaeyoung and touch Lisa's hand.

"It was all in the past. Besides i have you right?" answered Lisa and kiss Chaeyoung's hand, caused her to smile brightly.

"I thought Lisa doesn't have much friends due to her shy personality because at Sydney she rarely seen talking to other person beside me" said Chaeyoung, remember the past.

"I don't know Lisa was timid! At college she was surrounded by freshman and me, yeah, I used to have crush on Lisa but it changed after I met Tiffany. Thanks to Lisa" replied Taeyeon, admit her feelings for Lisa.

"But Lisa doesn't have much friends because she was busy working at cafe not because she was poor. Don't assume things" said Jennie. She got irritated.

"Oh, really? So mind to tell us why you didn't want to be friends with Lisa anymore? What happened?" asked Chaeyoung with smirk. She noticed everyone was stunned and froze, they are hiding something.

"I will tell after Lisa get back her memory, until then it's a secret" replied Jennie.

"Nothing stay secret, everything will expose no matter how hard you tried to kept it hidden" said Chaeyoung, send chill to everyone except Lisa. She also wanted to know the secret.

"So, you said you want to help Lisa regaining her memory is it correct?" asked Chaeyoung, change the subject as everyone there afraid to open their mouths.

"Yes. I was thinking to bring Lisa to college, cafe and her old room tomorrow. That if you both agreed to" answered Jennie.

"Or if you find it boring, I can tour you around Busan. What do you say?" offered Jisoo.

"Well, it sounds good to me since Chaeyoung so sure that I only wasting my time finding my memory" said Lisa.

"Of course I'm sure. Go ask all doctors in the world they will give you the same answer as mine. And Jisoo, make sure I'm enjoying my day tomorrow" replied Chaeyoung, earn satisfied smile from Jisoo.

"Leave it to me" said Jisoo while smiling.

Chaeyoung yawn and stretch her arms, exposing her fine stomach abs. Taeyeon who sat in front of her noticed something red under Chaeyoung's top.

"Tired already?" asked Lisa softly, showing how much she care for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung nodded.

"You got bite by mosquito there. Aren't it itchy? Want some oil?" asked Taeyeon, concerned.

Chaeyoung look at where Taeyeon pointing and chuckled.

"Oh, it's not mosquito. It from horny beast over here. Can't blame her since I'm born sexy" answered Chaeyoung, caused Lisa to blushed and everyone else speechless and some burning with jealousy.

"Lisa really can't contain herself. Next time leave it a bit up so this dork won't notice. She have sharp eyes" said Tiffany, made Lisa more blushed.

"S-sure. We excuse ourselves first, Chaeyoung is tired and you two need rest too" said Lisa and get up.

Taeyeon nodded, it is already late and they all really need a rest.

"Yeah, it's time for us and I think you girls will having round two" teased Tiffany. They have different reaction towards that.

Jisoo came to pick up Chaeyoung at 10 in the morning, while Lisa already went out with Jennie two hours earlier since they have a lot of places to go on mission of finding Lisa's memories.

Chaeyoung have a great time touring Busan, going to park and zoo. It seems like Jisoo know what she likes, even though it was their first time going out together but it feel like they have been going out multiple times.

They rest for a while at restaurant in the zoo. They have been walking a lot and it was tired, lucky Chaeyoung didn't wear high heels like she always does. Even the clothes she wearing was proper, not sexy at all.

"You look cute with that floral dress" compliment Jisoo but it doesn't effect Chaeyoung at all.

"Don't you think it's a bit too late to compliment since I have been going out with you for like 5 hour?" said Chaeyoung calmly.

"It never was late to compliment someone who always looking beautiful 24 hours a day" answered Jisoo, make Chaeyoung scoffed.

"I thought you will wear top and skirt like always. You have been wearing that often" said Jisoo.

"Wow, you sounds like stalker and a bit pyscho. We just met yesterday and you already said I always wear sexy outfits like we have going out several times. Fyi I only wear that when Lisa around"

"But she doesn't like sexy woman"

"True. I'm not wearing for Lisa but myself. Lisa can protect me if there's creepy like you show up to harass me" Jisoo scoffed and crossed her legs.

"You know it from the start that I'm creepy but you still agreed to go out with me, mind to tell why?" Chaeyoung smirked and crossed both arms and legs.

"You not that stupid like that shorty but a bit wiser since you a bit taller than her. So what is your intention really is? I noticed you keep on looking at me non stop, like me?" asked Chaeyoung confidently.

"More accurate is i love you at first sight. I don't literally believe in love but with you i want to give it a try" answered Jisoo confidently.

"And you said you are Lisa best friend, so nice of you. How lucky of Lisa to have such a best friend like you? You know what, you don't have to try because I won't develop any feelings for you" replied Chaeyoung sarcastically.

"Because I am Lisa best friend I'm telling you my feelings and my intention to courting you" Chaeyoung frowned.

"You see, if Lisa regain her memory, her feelings will be back and it's not for you"

"Jennie?"

"Yes" Chaeyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Believe me Miss Chaeyoung, I know her for to long. She have been in love with Jennie for such a long time, no matter who she met her feelings for Jennie never fade away. So, to save you from broken heart, give me a chance" said Jisoo calmly.

Chaeyoung saw how sincere and honest the woman who sat in front of her right now. They look right into each other eyes.