Chapter Two

Y/N's POV.

When we got back to the House of Lamentation, the first thing that happened was a loud, shout of the name...

"MMMMAAAAAMMMMMOOOOOOOONNN".

Lucifer turned back to me, slightly taken back by my lack of expression after his hefty shout.

Seconds after, a white haired male came rushing through to the front entrance and started begging for forgiveness. I didn't know what to think. Does this guy get told off often?

Lucifer then gave a loud 'Uh-Hum' and gave a gesture towards me. Mammon, looked over, confusion spread across his face and said, "Who is she? And why is she here?".

Lucifer's POV.

I gave a sigh. "Y/N here is the new exchange student from the human realm. She will be staying with us here. Now, if you would, please let all of our brothers know that the exchange student is here so when they come into contact with her, they won't freak out".

"Wait. Is that all? So, I'm not getting told of?" Mammon said.

"No Mammon".

"Why'd ya have to shout like that then? It's not like ya couldn't have told everyone ya self".

I pinched the bridge of my nose and spoke again, "Mammon, as you are the second oldest of the house, I am just trying to get you to be more responsible for once so just go tell everyone before you give me reason to scold you,".

Glaring at him, I could see a change of face, he gave me an, "Okay, okay, I'll go and tell them," he started slowly walking backwards, before taking off into a run.

"Huh~, please don't mind him Y/N, he's an idiot," I said, turning my head to face her. She looked up at me and gave me another nod, her face remained still, no emotion. I wonder if this is normal of her?

"So, let's start out tour", I exclaimed.

Y/N's POV

*Time Skip

After the tour, I was exhausted. This place was huge. Lucifer left a while back and said that I could do anything before dinner as long as I don't cause any trouble. With that being said, I went to my room, it was quite comforting. I stayed here for a while, peacefully laying on my bed until I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, are ya in there human?". I heard a familiar voice.

"Come in," I said and with that, I saw the brother Lucifer shouted for come in. I blinked at him, "Mammon was it?".

"The Great Mammon to be exact," he dramatically said. "So, kid, basically all I'm here to say is that whatever Lucifer said about me earlier isn't true".

I looked at him, "If you say so. So, please, whilst you're hear, tell me a bit about yourself".

"Well human, I can tell you that first of all I am not an idiot. I am the second oldest and the avatar of Greed and finally this is my prized possession-,". I watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold card. "-this is Goldie. Isn't she beautiful!".

"You named your credit card. Ok,". I said to myself.

Mammon still spoke, up to the point when I heard someone yell his name. I went over to the door and opened it, poking my head out to look around the hallway. A purple haired demon just walked around the corner. I turned around to see Mammon gesturing me to close the door. Whisper yelling for me to do as told. I gave him a nod and walked out and closed the door.

As it clicked shut, the purple haired demon, in a state of confusion walked up to me and said, "So you're Y/N,".

"Yes I am,".

"I'm Leviathan, Levi for short. Lucifer messaged us all earlier to give you an introduction but right now I'm trying to find my stupid brother Mammon. He owes me money,".

I pointed towards my room.

"Ah-ha, you're in for it now,"Levi stormed in and in a matter of seconds, they were arguing.

I'm guessing someone else heard the commotion because soon after, a blonde demon with a book took my wrist and dragged me to his room? I couldn't tell it was filled with books.

"Hello Y/N, I am Satan the fourth born and the avatar of wrath. Sorry I dragged you here. I thought it would be better to get you away from those idiots, they could be arguing in your room for a while so would you like a book?".

I gave a nod, "Yes please, Satan, any here you would recommend?".

774 Words.

Sorry for the late update, I was kind of struggling on how I wanted to introduce all the brothers, I feel as though I've introduced them far too quickly. Either way, I hope you enjoyed.