Chapter 6

At first they took us out to dinner, It was some fancy restaurant that I didnt even know about. It was really expensive too. I brought my money and tried to give it to Nash because he paid for it all. I felt bad.

"Stop, its on me.!" Nash

After dinner they took us to the boardwalk. Nash and Ashley went seperate ways and Me and Hayes went the other.

"What would you like to do?" Hayes.

"get to know you better, but have fun at the same time"

"well we could go on the ferris wheel?" hayes.

"umm sure..!"

What hayes didnt know is im extremely scared of heights and I JUST CANT OK . ( I really am in real life) ..

"So what would you like to know?" hayes.

"I would like to know why you decided to go out with one fan, when you have millions of others"

"once i see you to be honest something clicked" hayes

We were almost at the top and thats when I started to freak out

"are you okay?!" hayes

"i shouldve told you earlier but im afriad of heights!"

He started laughing and he came and same next to me. He placed his arm around me. And we just sat there in silence. I wasn't scared anymore.

"this is fun" hayes

"it's relaxing"

"as much as i love my fans, every time im in public i get mobbed." hayes " no one knows im in south carolina, so its not happening today"

"i understand, some what. Im not as popular as you but fans are going to be fans"

After the ferris wheel, we walked around played a couple of games, got ice cream and we also got cotton candy.

I wanted to go see a movie and the movie theater was right there. Hayes called Nash.

"Were goin to see a movie, see you later?" hayes

"Yea I'll pick you guys up whenever were going downtown! have fun and call me if anything!" nash

In the middle of the movie we both got tired, I was resting my arm on the armrest and he interwined our fingers together.

After the movie we called Nash and asked him to pick us up.

"So quick question.., Would you and ashley like to be special guests at the FamTour this weekend?" hayes

"Look hayes, i would love to, but id rather not, because none of your fans know us and honestly i want to be "your fan" for the night, you get me?"

"makes sense 😊" hayes said nicely