Chapter 15

In the middle of the movie me and Hayes were cuddling. I looked over and Jack asked Diana out. She said Yes, I seen her lips move. Now I just have to ask Diana how he asked her.

"whats wrong?" hayes

"nothings wrong. gilinsky asked diana to be his girlfriend."

I looked over and seen Diana and Gilinsky cuddling. Then I looked at Matt and Elizabeth and they were making out.

I screamed "PG-13"

"and this movie is rated R" matt

Hayes started laughing and he kissed me. When he does that I get a billion butterflies throughout my body.

"Come here, Lets cuddle." hayes

I laid down next to him and he said "I'd never hurt you. I promise "

..

I was walking in the dark alone and scared tears rushing down my face. HE LIED TO ME, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. He said he'd never hurt me, but he did. I seen him kissing that girl. I looked at him kissing her. He looked back at me and said nothing. How could he do that he said he promised. I should have known better, I barely know the kid.

*End of Nightmare*

..

I woke up still in the movie theater, the movie was just ending.

"hey babe" hayes

"you hurt me a lot hayes."

"what do you mean?" hayes

"it was in my dream and it scared me."

"I promised you I'd never hurt you and I'm keeping that promise." "whatever happened in that dream will never happen, I love you too much to do something that stupid babe" hayes

I started crying because the way he said it. He meant it. He loves me. And I love him thats all that matters.