chapter 1

First of all, I'm not a perfect human being so there might be some flaws. So sorry for them. Don't forget to vote! :)

-------------

"My name is Jamie Ford and I'm 18." Jamie, the rock kid, the sneakers and jeans type, can be anti-social at times, quite rude.

"My name is Russ Jonhood and I'm 19." Russ, the handsome kid, very well known in the village, so friendly, annoying.

********

Moving to this small village in South Dakota is so stupid. Since Mom and Dad got seperated, Mom decided to move away it means moving to a new school and a new neighbor hood. I have a little brother his name is Jerry. And I can tell you his so annoying. One time we were riding a taxi in New York, I was leaning on the window while listening to music, and he opened the window causing my head to slip out. Whenever I remember that I want to headbutt him but I can't because he is biologically related to me. Ew.

"Hey Jamie! Check this out!" Jerry yelled in the car.

"Oh Jerry, honey, no yelling in the car" mom said while driving.

"Jamie! Jamie!"

"Hmm? What?" I pulled my earphones out and Jerry moved closer to show me his phone.

"Look at this game, it's so rad. All you have to do is touch the screen and the character will jump. Wanna try?" He said grinning

"Uh, sure." For some reason I can feel he's up to no good. But anyway I started playing it. Suddenly the screen went black and a zombie flashed on the screen. I was so scared I screamed.

"OH GOD! FUCK YOU JERRY!!! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" I yelled. Jerry laughed so loud, slapping his lap.

"Jamie, how many times do I have to tell you? no swearing. As an older sister you should be a good role model to your little brother" Mom said while pulling over.

"Why is it always me? Why don't you tell your 15 year old son to stop doing crazy things that freak me out. And he's not a little brother, he IS a little shit" then I gathered my stuff and went out of the car.

"Pssh, always me."

"Hey." This tall brunette guy yelled while walking towards me.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I asked rudely

"Oh, sugar, I'm not taking to you. I was trying to call your Mom's attention." Then he pointed at my mom who's getting our stuff in the car. THE EMBARRASMENT IS KILLING ME.

"anyway since you're cute, my name is Russ. Son of Mr. Jonhood, the president of south Dakota village. And a warm welcome from me" he offered his hand with a smile.

"Whatever" then I walked away. God, he's handsome but I find him annoying.

"See you around Ms. Jamie" he said before I could go far. I faced him and asked "how did you know my name?"

"Well, his father asked our names when I bought our new house." I turned around and saw Mom walking towards me. "Well, Hi Russ" mom greeted this weirdo.

"Hi Mrs. Ford" Russ greeted back.

"Oh it's not 'Mrs. Ford' anymore it's Ms. Cast" Mom said "I'll just talk to Russ' father and get our keys" then she went to the village office next to us.

"So your.."

"Yup my parents just got divorced last month. And I thought your father got our names before why didn't you notice that my mom's last name is Cast?" I asked

"Well, to be honest, I just looked at the 'children's names' section. And I'm guessing your brother's name is Jerry" he said

"It's not a guess because you already saw it on the form."