chapter 3

Hey guys! A new chapter :) no homework today haha

*******

I woke up early today and as usual around 9:30 am I can hear my brother playing his drum set down the basement. I stretched and got up to look out of the window, to my dismay I saw Russ cleaning his windows.

"Oh, good mornin' beauty.." He greeted.

"You just ruined my morning" I was about to close my window but he said "woah, woah, I thought we're already good last night." He said laughing.

"After you teased me? No dude." Then I shut my window, closed my curtains and went straight for a bath. I thought about the incident last night while playing with the soap. "Hmm.. Weird Russ... God I hate him!!!!" Then I threw the soap towards the wall and it bounced back to me. "OH FUCK! UGH!! THE NAME RUSS IS SO CLOSE TO BADLUCK! OH JEEZ" I yelled.

I reached for my towel and got dressed up. I went down for breakfast, "I bought your favorite frost flakes." Mom said. "Yeah???? Oh my! Thanks mom!!" I ran towards the kitchen and saw Jerry eating "oh sorry big sis I got hungry so I ate it."

"What?? YOU'RE SUCH A JERK JERRY." I yelled.

"Jamie, watch your words" mom scolded me.

"I DON'T CARE! I'M EATING OUT. I HATE YOU JERRY! I HATE YOU! I'M SICK OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS! YOU IRRITATE ME!" I yelled and slammed the door.

"I hate my life! Mom and Dad got seperated, Jerry always picking on me, Mom always scolding me, WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?! WHY MY PARENTS?! UGH GODDAMNIT! FUCK, SHIT!" I yelled to myself at the park, crying.

"Hey you okay?" I heard Russ from my back.

"Go away asshole! I'm not in the mood for your stupid fucking jokes" I said clenching my fist.

"If this is about last night, I'm really really sorry Jamie. Please forgive me. Please let me make it up to you." He said touching my shoulder.

"That's not it! Go away!" I stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"None of your fucking business asshole" I yelled

"Okay, Jamie, first of-" but before he could finish his sentence I put on my earphones and "Hello Cold World" by paramore played. And I saw him turning away and something in me urged to say "hey Russ, sorry for calling you an asshole.. Can.. Uhh, can you accompany me to the burger stand for breakfast?' I asked sheepishly, looking down at my phone. Then he pulled my earphones and said, "if you want me to accompany you, remove your earphones. It's like being a bitch using earphones when someone is talking to you or correcting you"

"Okay, DAD." I said raising both of my hands.

"Pssshh, lets go" then he pulled my hand and started walking. We walked quitely and I think he noticed me making faces behind him. "You look silly Jamie.." He chuckled.

"Whatever freak." I said rolling my eyes.

"You love to call me stupid nicknames like freak, weirdo and asshole. While I call you sweet nicknames like sugar, princess, and my lady. It's unfair."

"I never told you call me that. You did it yourself" I said half smiling

Then he just smiled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I chuckled. RIGHT BACK AT YOU RUSS "FREAK" JONHOOD.

*********

This is a short one.

Don't forget to vote!! :)