Chapter 1

Zayn is the perfect BadBoy, His perfect hair, his perfect skin, his perfect cheekbones,.....His perfect abs. And im me Niall the boy who has the unperfect hair, unpefect teeth, unperfect everything. To top it off im the Principals son. I am gay but no one knows it, not even the love of my life......Zayn.....My friends get me to think that hes gross, well they try, and i try to pretend event though it hurts.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Zayn POV

Ugghhhh. I don't want to go back to that hell hole. But dads gonna murder ne if I don't, I already have to go to the counselor every Wednesday why not get punched in the face to add another day?OBEY sweatshirt or varsity jacket? Varsity jacket for sure. I mean why do I even put up with his shit anyway? oh yea because I have to many pricks to be dealing with at school.

fuck. I missed the bus. horaay for running.

The last bell just rang. maybe ms.resrid won't notice me walk in. *eeeerrrrrkkkk "mr. Malik would you care to join our class without any distractions?"

She gave me that don't ever make me say that again looks.Snickering crowded the room as I sat down especially from that blonde headed prick, niall.Niall is the teachers pet or should I say principles son.

the bell rang.was I really that late? I felt a shove and a loud shout "what's up rainbow ramp?" by the way did i mention I'm gay?well I am and apparently its not appreciated here at this school but I don't give one fuck.it was that prick niall again uugghhh I ran towards him "say that to my face blonde Dick tip." he did " what's up.gay wad ?" I clenched my fists and slugged him in the face. he returned the gift. and the fight got broke up by Mr.Juarez. Yaaay after school detention.....