1.

Oh, hey. I'm Luke Hemmings. A regular 16 year old, depressed, suicidal boy. Nothing big. I lost my mum when I was 4, barely remember what happened to her. I've been told so many stories about how she died. She got into a wreck, she committed suicide, she was murdered. I'll never know what really happened to her. My dad is an alcoholic. He absuses me when he's totally wasted and doesn't know what's happening. I stay in my room or go out for a walk to a secret place I found in the woods we live near by. Its where I am if I'm not in my room or at school. Nobody has been there except me. Nobody knows about it except me. And I like it that way. Its just my get a way.

--

Monday morning. My alarm goes off and I'm so not looking forward to the day. I get out of bed very slowly, groaning at sight of sun peeking through my curtains. Its 7 am and school starts in an hour. I quickly get in the shower and do the daily ruteins. I pick out my clothes. Black skinny jeans, nirvana shirt, and vans. Added with my favorite black beanie. As I look at my self in the mirror, I see how exhausted I look. I just shrugged and walked downstairs to get a small bite to eat in the kitchen. My dad is passed out on the living room couch with 5 beer bottles surrounding him. Doesn't surprise me really. I sigh and grab an apple and walk out the door grabbing my book bag. Here goes another shitty day at school.