Jee wiz.

Yo it's me I just need to say thank you guys for all the love! This is so crazy! Aaahhh!!!! But this story wouldn't be here if it honestly wasn't for mark and Ethan I really love them!! They are just so perfect! I know Amy and mark are together but I just can't help it! I just feel like ethan and mark are really soulmates. We can only hope they are together secretly😂 anyways onto to the chapter... I'm also gonna switch up how I write a little bit so bare with me!😊

Marks POV
'It's crazy how much lighter I feel after last night. Ethan really is a blessing I don't know what I would do without him and if I would still be here. I just need to swallow my pride and show my emotions. But I'll get better at that for sure.' I get up from our bed and head down stairs and get some cereal. 'Maybe I should go get ethan up so we can eat together' I get up and get on top of ethan and I hear him giggle. "Babe wake upppp"   "Marrrkkkk"   "Ethaaannnn"   "Mmmmmm"   "Eth look at me." Ethan looks at me with soft eyes and he pouts  his lips.   "Damn it why do you have to me so adorable!"    "I dunno"  ethan bites his lip. I grunt and start to kiss him. He grabs the sides of my head and pulls me closer and starts to massage my head. I slip my tongue in his mouth and start to lick his gums. He lets out a moan into our kiss and I lose it a little. I grab him and pull him up so his back is on the headboard of the bed. I then pull him on top of me and I grab his hips and he starts to grind against me. I let out a moan and he starts to kiss down my jaw. He gets to my neck and starts leaving hickeys all over it. I grab Ethans hips tighter and I start to move his hips back and forth but he grabs my hands and puts them on his thighs so I grab onto his thighs and he shivers. I pull away and say "mmm Ethan your so damn sexy."   He hums and traces along my V line. I look up and I see home looking at me. "Is everything ok ethan?" "Yeah mark I just feel bad."   "What's wrong Babe?"   "It's because we need to get ready and get up!"    "Oooooh I see."    "Yeah sorry for the tease but don't worry I'll make it up to you babe."    "It's ok ethan I will too." I put on my devilish smirk and I can feel Ethans goosebumps ride onto him. He gives me another kiss and gets off of me.    "Oh mark?"   "Yes ethan?"    "I didn't tell you but we have a party we have to go to today!"    "Who's party?!"    "It's Bobs birthday today Mark!"   "Oh shit I totally know that!"    "Mark I can't believe you!"    "I'm sorry babe I was just- I just forgot!"   "Oh I know mark I know."    He winks at me and leaves the room. 'Oh it's on Ethan Nestor it's on.' I get up still in my pajamas because Ethan wasn't even ready for the party so I'm not going to be either. I go downstairs and look for Ethan. I go to my office and I see him on my PC. "Ethan what the hell are you doing?" "I'm playing a game!" "What game?" I'm playing PacMan on google!" "Ethan are you serious?" "Yes mark I'm SerIoUsSsSs" "Ok ok no need for the attitude MISTER!" "Yeah yeahhh." "Ok whatever! So when's the party?" "It's not till later tonight!" "Ok so when are we gonna get ready it's already 5:00 pm?"   "We'll get readyy at like 6:00??"   "Ok sounds good. When does the party start tho?"   "It starts at 8:00 ,but we also need to go get a gift for bob!"   "Oh yeah let's go do that right now!"   "Ok babe!"   "Wait one last question who's all gonna be there?"    "Probably like me, you, bob, wade, Katherine, and some other people but I'm not for sure who."    "Oh ok sounds!"    "Why mark?"   "I- I was just wondering."    Ok...?"   "Alright let's go ethan we need to go get a gift for him!"   "Ok I'm coming who's car we takin?"    "Mine of course!"   "Ok babe!"   And we walk out the door and head to target.

Time skip they get to target!

"Ok so what are we even gonna get bob?"   "Mark I don't know what does he like?"   "I know he likes board games and I know he likes this wine."   "Ok let's go grab some board games!"   "Ok babe."   We head to the aisle with all the games and we pick up Cards against humanity, What do you Meme, and Trouble. In my opinion trouble is the best board game ever. "Hey Mark!!"    "What Ethan?!"   "What was the wine he liked?"   "It's some strawberry wine?"    "Oh- I think I just found it! Should we pick some up?"    "Yeah for sure we can bring some other stuff to what all do they have?"  I start walking towards Ethan and I see a whole aisle with liquor.   "Woah that's a lot."   "I know right I haven't seen some of these in forever!"   "Yeah which is a really good thing eth!"  "That's very true!"   "So what all are we gonna get I just got paid so we can get quite a bit!"   "Ok Markimoo! What do you like to drink?"   "I usually used to drink jack and coke or jack on the rocks."    "Ohhh so you're a whiskey man."   He looked at me with a smile.   "What are you gonna get babe?"   "Probably my favorite!"   "Let me guess Ciroc right?"    "Yes sir is that ok?"    "Yeah only for tonight tho ok?"   "Ok mark I like that!"    "Alright so just grab two bottles of that wine and the big bottle of Jack and the big bottle of Ciroc. Cause we're all gonna share maybe get some Patron to and some Malibu! Just so people have variety to choose from."   "Ok whatever you say boss!"   "Alright let's go check out babe!"   I tell him and we walk to the cash registers and check out them hop in the car.  "Alright now lets go get ready."   "Ok mark!"   Ethan puts his head on my shoulder and I lay my head on his. He kissed me on the cheek and lays his head back on my shoulder.

Alright guys!! Part 2 will be coming right up! I hope you guys liked it! Oh yeah I know mark can't drink but he can I'm this story!😂 word count 1133 Amanda👽✌🏼