chapter one

~Kira~

I slowly open my eyes as I'm turning off my alarm.
I get out of bed and go into the bath.
,,Another day of hell." I silently murmered to myself before taking a shower.

After finishing getting dressed, drying my hair and putting some make up on, I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to see my mum cooking bacon and eggs.

,,Good morning, honey!" she says, the minute she sees me.
,,Good morning." I answer tiredly, giving her a small hug.
Sometimes I don't understand how she can be in such a good mood when it's only 7:30 in the morning.

After eating breakfast, I crab my bag and head to the bus stop five minutes away.

I can see my best and only friend standing there, waiting for me.

We hug before she says,,,You look different." I start feeling uncomfortable and look down, she noticed and quickly tries to put it correct. ,,But in a good way!". I look back up, slighly laughing.,,Thank you, I decided to put some make up on today." ,,Looks great!", Hanna mentions again.

In school I tried to get as fast to my locker as possible.
,,Hey, look, it's the wanna-be Model!", a boy, who walks past me shouts.
'Just shut up and walk faster' I think.
But that's what you get when no one really likes you.

I automatically run through the hall, upstairs into my class, hearing the clock ringing just in time.
——————————————————
Hi, hahah.
I see u decided to give it a try!
Thank u really much, hoping it's fine even tough nothing big happened.
U can ofc write what u would change or like by now.<3xx