chapter two

*1 year later*
~Noone~

Kira finally graduated some month ago.
They live together in Hannas's house now.
Hanna and her are still looking for jobs.

~Kira~

I'm sitting on the couch, staring at my computer, trying to find a job offer, while I eat my chocolate pudding.

,,Ayy, Kira look at what I found.", Hanna says while i walk over to the other side of the table.

,,What's that and for who is this?"

,,It's a music video shoot for their first song, it would be right down the street on the beach AND it's about the new band "The Average"

,,It's a music video shoot for their first song, it would be right down the street on the beach AND it's about the new band "The Average".",,That actually sounds great!", I answer.

We started writing an E-Mail to the Managment, because this is indeed a really good offer and it could be interesting.

~E-Mail to Managment~

Dear Modest,

My name is Kira Grey.
I read your article about searching for people to be in your first music video.
My friend, Hanna, and I would be very interested in your offer, we looked into the photographer whose gonna shoot the video and indeed also informed ourselves about the boys a little more we think we have what you're looking for, so we decided to "audition" with this.

We're actually both currently modelling for small companies, like the newer clothing stores in town. To help them with their grand openings. If it would work out on your side we would be more than happy, we hope you'll get back to us soon. I'll also send a photo in.

Everyone have a great day, 

Greetings.

*Kira*After we send the mail, we went to bed

*Kira*
After we send the mail, we went to bed.
I hope we get the job; we could really use the money and the boys sound pretty nice from what we saw and heard. ''Let's just hope they get back to us soon'', was my last thought before dozing away. 
——————————————————
A new chapter!
Omg, the story already has 8 readers i know that's not much and stuff, but like thank u so much.🥺
I don't really know where I wanna go with this story atm, so i got a few questions for u.

What do u think will happen next?
Whose ur favourite out of the boys(one d)?
Do u like how i wrote the story?
What would u change?
Is the name alright?
Should i try to write longer chapters?

Ok so I'm probably gonna upload the next chapter tomorrow or in 2 days again so stay tuned haha.

//

Ok, writer here. Basically, i already wrote this chapter a long time ago, I just looked over it and gave it some finishing touches and here we are with an update after 2 WHOLE YEARS.

I am indeed very sorry for completely forgetting about this story. And letting those who maybe are a bit invested in where this story goes waiting.

Look at my new conversation board and tell me what u think.

xx-L:)

Have a nice day, night! <33