Chapter 29

Cooper' POV

"Can you just atleast prevent yourself from driving me crazy? Whenever I see you, there's always this shitty feeling that makes me smile. Whenever you talk, its as if your voice is the only thing that I could hear and I always want to hear. Whenever I'm close to you, I just want to hold on tight and never let go. And when you laugh. Damn it Agatha, you're killing me.

" I'm a ticking time bomb, and the worst part, no one knows when I'll explode to my death. But I know. I can feel it. Call me crazy, call me a pessi mist, but I really have this weird feeling that anytime is almost up."

"Do you really want to know why?"

"Okay, then tell me why can't say the words I want to hear from you?"

"To me, the words ' I love you' doesn't only profess a feeling. To me saying 'I love you' means staying close to the person you love and a promise never to leave. They aren't just simple words."

"Anong kalokohan yan Agatha? Kahit na sinong aalis nagsasabi rin naman ng 'I love you' eh!"

"Pero ako cooper? Hindi ako kagaya nila na nakakabalik oras na umalis. Cooper lets face it, ano mang araw maaari na akong mawala. I accept my fate."

"Cooper I'm tired. I'm so damn tired and all I want to do is sleep."

"Okay then just rest. Get some sleep."

"Is it okay if I never wake up again?"