Chapter-1 Raw

Reviewbrah was disgusted at how food had devolved so much since he last tried it. He couldn't believe that people ate the food. He remembered when Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp wasn't bad and was good. He wasn't mad, just disappointed. He grabbed his landline and dialed Gordon's number. 

Meanwhile

"It's raw" Gordon drilled into Chef's head. The phone started ringing. "Yeah it's the bloody Popeyes what do you want," Gordon said into the phone. "It's John, the Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp were raw," Reviewbrah calmly said into the phone. "Aw shite bloody hell" Gordon cursed as he hung up the phone. "CHEF," Gordon screamed. "Yes, chef" Chef saluted "Why is the bloody Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp RAW!" Gordon screamed. "I'm sorry, chef but I lost the recipe," Chef said "Bloody hell guess we're going to have to go get another one," Gordon said letting out a sigh. Gordon went back to the phone and called Reviewbrah "We lost the last recipe for Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp we have to get a new one," said Gordon "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined" Reviewbrah replied "If we get a new recipe then we can stop making this raw shit" Gordon continued "Alright" Reviewbrah. Gordon got in his car, Chef came in too as well as Gordon Ramsay's camera crew but they aren't important to the story. Gordon Ramsay, Chef, and the Camera crew drove several miles to the burger kind parking lot, a place that Gordon also owned. Not the actual Burger King, Gordon just owned the Parking lot. They found Reviewbrah sitting in the parking lot reviewing Burger King Cheesy Tots. Gordon Approached his car and knocked on his window, Reviewbrah rolled down his window. "It's time," Gordon said.