Chapter-2 Popeyes HQ

Reviewbrah was driving in the dead silence. He was focused, he wanted to get good Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp. "Stop, ya donkey we're here," Gordon yelled at Reviewbrah. Reviewbrah pulled over the side of the road. They were in front of the high-security popeyes facility. In front of it guarded none other than Heavy and Johnny Test. Gordon was gonna go and demand to be left in while Chef, Reviewbrah, and Gordon's camera crew waited in the car but Reviewbrah had a bad feeling and decided to go in while Chef, Gordon, and his camera crew stayed in the car. Reviewbrah went over to guards and asked to be let in. They denied him and told him to screw off. Reviewbrah was determined to get the recipe for Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp. "I'm going in there one way or another," Reviewbrah told them in a cold tone. Johnny and Heavy suddenly started posing and Reviewbrah saw their stands come out. Heavy and Johnny noticed this. "So, you are, stand baby too," Heavy asked in a Russian accent. Suddenly Reviewbrah started changing; his hair was turning blonde and his clothes were changing, suddenly KILLER QUEEN came out of him. Reviewbrah was actually Kira Yoshikage with his stand KILLER QUEEN. 

Image source: Dave Aldrich on Facebook

Johnny was a little afraid but Heavy wasn't.  Heavy took out his stand MEDIC RED despite the fact that it was actually the blue medic. Johnny took out his stand too, STAR DUKEY. Heavy charged Reviewbrah first. Reviewbrah took his hand out and tried to explode heavy using killer queen but heavy turned red and his eyes started glowing orange. His stand MEDIC RED was ubercharging him. The normal KILLER QUEEN attack couldn't breach through his uber thus not activating. Heavy started punching Reviewbrah but Reviewbrah jumped out of the way. Johhny used his stand and shot a whip at Reviewbrah. Reviewbrah dodged it and thought of a plan. He knew MEDIC RED's ability but not STAR DUKEY. MEDIC RED's uber didn't make Heavy invincible, just made him heal faster than he could be damaged. KILLER QUEEN could kill heavy but the uber was blocking his charge from going through. STAR DUNKEY was a punching stand and had the ability of a whip but Heavy already could punch harder and faster than most stands and his stand made him a walking tank. Reviewbrah approached them once again. Heavy charged Reviewbrah with a barrage of punches with Johnny following. Reviewbrah used SHEER HEART ATTACK. KILLER QUEEN shot off a bomb from its left hand. The bomb started following Heavy since his ubercharge made him have the highest temperature. Heavy started retreating while punching the bomb-making Johnny open to an attack. Johhny knew what KILLER QUEEN was capable of and backed up. "What the fuck is going on here donkey," Gordon yelled at them. Before Reviewbrah could tell Gordon to stand back Gordon took out his stand, HELL'S KITCHEN. His stand looked like a demon. Gordon approached Johnny and Heavy. Gordon used his stand to shoot fire at SHEER HEART ATTACK causing it to have a massive explosion. The explosion incapacitated heavy and knocked Johnny to the ground. Gordon shot fire at Johnny while Johnny sat behind a tree. Johnny shot his whip out through Ramsay's fire to hit him but the whip was intercepted by Reviewbrah who shot a charge through it blowing up Johnny. Chef and Gordon's camera crew came out of the car and joined Gordon and Reviewbrah. They entered to see Brody Foxx waiting for them. "Took you long enough," Brody said. Broddy took out his stand YO MAMA. "Yo mama so short, she needed help reaching the bottom shelf," Broddy suddenly said. Suddenly a shelf appeared above Reviewbrah's head and fell on him. "The base of the joke doesn't appear, but the punchline does," Broddy continued cause I need to explain how my badly written stands work.