Chapter-5 A new chapter (literally)

They drove around for several months and managed to lose Hol Horse. They kept Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica hostage and by then Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy didn't know why they were being held but knew that they were probably safe since if the group wanted to kill them they would have been dead by then.

Autumn of 2024

JoJo took their bags off. "I'm never talking," Bonnie said. "Calm down ya silly fucking donkeys. We're not kidnapping you, we're saving you." Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica calmed down, somehow convinced by all two of the sentences. "Yar who t' farg was t'at," Foxy asked "Isn't it clear? That was an enemy stand user, mercenary," said JoJo. "Do you guys have any fighting experience?" Brody Foxx asked "I fought in several wars," Foxy said "I learned karate from watching a Vietnam war documentary," said Bonnie "I regularly play super smash bros," said Chica "Damn, you donkeys all can kill someone," said Gordon Ramsey. "Can you guys please be quiet we're approaching the location?" Said Reviewbrah. They slowly rolled down the street. "Yar, w'at be goin' on me lads," Foxy asked. "This is Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bravo said he'll be here, but knowing him he's probably in Arizona and this is a trap he laid," Reviewbrah said. "Hey kids, how you doing," said Chef to Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie. "Yar can ya please untie us," Foxy asked. Chef untied them. He handed Bonnie a double-barrel shotgun, Foxy akimbo machine pistols, and Chica duel UZIs. "Um what do we do with this," Bonnie asked. Chef threw each of them a bulletproof vest "When shit goes down start shooting," Chef said as he pulled out an MG42 also known as "Hitler's Buzzsaw" and laid its bipod on the window. Reviewbrah, Gordon, and Brody went inside one of the houses. JoJo went to the Wendy's to pick up food for everyone. "Yar did I tell ye about the time I fought in the Korean war," Foxy said. "You sure we in the right house," Reviewbrah asked, "Let's just get this over with, ya fucking Donkey it smells like pure crap," Gordon said. "Hey, Brody can't you just use Yo mama jokes to just do whatever you want?" Reviewbrah asked, "No, my stand isn't strong enough to really do anything besides useless tasks, plus it's not very specific and usually the effect is barely related to the actual joke," Brody said, "but I can do this," Brody followed. "Yo Mama's forehead so big that you can see it from anywhere," Brody screamed out. The outline of several armed figures appeared upstairs. "See, pretty cool," Brody said, "YO cuh, did anyone else hear that, I think we got some MFs invading our house let's show them who's boss," someone screamed. "Oops," Brody said.

Some mercenaries came ran down the stairs: including Police officer Frank Tenpenny, Agent 48, Jack the Ripper, and Hol Horse

Some mercenaries came ran down the stairs: including Police officer Frank Tenpenny, Agent 48, Jack the Ripper, and Hol Horse. Gordon Ramsey hid in a cupboard in the Kitchen. Reviewbrah hid in a closet. Brody hid under the tiny ass table where he was easily seen. "Search the area they are here somewhere," Agent 48 said as he walked over to the table and stepped on Brody's foot. "Ow," Brody said softly. "Hey what the fuck," Police officer Tenpenny said as he opened the closet and saw Reviewbrah who tried to use his stand but found that it failed for some reason. "I found him," Ten Penny yelled before taking out a shotgun and aiming it at Reviewbrah's face. Reviewbrah tried to move but he couldn't. Gordon Ramsey hit Police officer Tenpenny over the head with a frying pan. Brody smashed one of the soldiers over the head with a washing machine. They all ran outside and jumped back in the van. "What happened," Chef said as he took the van out of park. "It was an ambush," Reviewbrah said as he was hopping in the front passenger seat. Police officer Tenpenny, Agent 48, Jack the Ripper, and Hol Horse came outside. Chef started firing his machine gun. Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica started firing out of a window in the Trunk of the Van. Gordon and Brody opened the side van door to reveal a giant ass turret that was just sitting in the middle of the van because that happens sometimes.