CH1: The Party

I opened the door to the party, not many bots there yet.
I opened the door, and walked through the light-red painted walls. I opened another door, to find a room full of femmes and mechs. There was alcohol and snacks set up on tables, and a few bots were smoking outside.
A tall bot, Orion, the popular kid was already there with his group of friends. He winked at her randomly in a way that said, wink back. I closed the door, walking to a sofa away from everyone. A pink femme blinked at me, and I gave her a death glare. She just raised an eyebrow and looked away.
“Wheeljack- buddy! What's up?” A green, tall mech greeted a white mech walking in.
“Nothing much, bud.” Wheeljack chuckled, noticing me glancing at him. He winked at me, my glance turned into a glare and I animated unfolding my blaster and shooting him. He raised his arms in defeat, and continued talking.
Orion POV
“Dude, what happened with that femme-“ Smokescreen said, glancing at the very moody femme. “Oh- I attempted to flirt with her, and she motioned shooting me.” Wheeljack responded.
I stood there in the corner, trying not to participate in conversation. The femme winked back. He raised an eyebrow, looking at her. I winked back, and it ended up going back and forth. Bulkhead noticed, and tapped Orion on the shoulder.

“Dude- talk to her.” Bulkhead said. “What- no. Absolutely not.” I hurrily replied. Elita laughed, “she’s clearly into you, she gives a death glare to anyone.”

Arcee POV
“Hey cutie,” The mech from before said, me slapping his hand away. “Aw c'mon, don’t play hard to get...” The mech said again. I glared at him and said, “i’m not interested, depriv. Get lost or face my blades.”
The mech rolled his eyes, and walked away. I relaxed, deciding to head up to the bedrooms in the giant house.
Orion POV.
I snickered at the word.
“What’s so funny, Ori?” Smokescreen asked, I responded with, "I like this girl."

“What’s it mean?” The curious mech immediately asked.
I sighed, knowing he'd immediately bug me the entire party. I lowered my voice, and whispered the definition to him.
His eyes widened in pure discust- but then he smiled slightly, “so Ori does have a dark side after all.”

The party had started ramping up, Cliffjumper and Smokescreen drunk. I sighed, and walked away for the group to deal with.

I creaked open a door, in which the small blue femme was sitting on a bed. She looked up, and nodded in acknowledgement. “Come in.”
I nodded slightly, “The party's pretty wild. Also, my friends are drunk.” I said to the blue femme.
“Pfft- lucky me. I don’t have friends.”
“Be glad.” I responded, “I'm Orion, you?” “Arcee.” She replied.

30 Minutes Later

“Wanna play Truth?” I asked
“As a mini date thing? No thanks.” Arcee quickly responded.
“No, more like a waiting-cause-we're-bored kinda thing.” I replied, “except you have to take a sip after every turn.”
“I’m in.” The femme quickly replied.
The night went whizzing by. I don’t know how long we were playing.

Shared POV
“Ever taken drugs?” Arcee asked.
“Yeah, kept it under wraps, though.” Orion replied.
“Aww, who knew the lawful Orion could do drugs?” Arcee laughed.
“I could do more than you!”
“Yeah, no way. I'm immune to drugs.” Arcee replied.

They ended up laying on the Arcee laying on Orion's leg.
“No way, big guy. I'm too lazy...” Arcee took another sip, surprisingly still not drunk.
“No way, Arcee, you couldn’t-“
The door was pushed open by Cliffjumper. “Am I interrupting something-“ “Nah, just playing a bit of truth.” Arcee shrugged, passing the bottle to Orion.
“Hm...” Arcee tapped a finger on her forehead. She smirked with an evil smile. “Who’s the worst person ever at the school?” She asked Orion.
Cliffjumper just watched as Orion somehow just sat in comfort, surprisingly answering honestly.
“Oof- got to say Airachnid.”
“So true, though. She's such a manipulative bitch!” Arcee said, “it’s a surprise as to why she isn’t dead yet.”
“Pfft- so true!”
Arcee smirked evilly again, and Orion raised an eyebrow. “You’re a pretty good view.” She said completely serious.
Orion blushed, and she laughed. “Oh god, I love your reactions –“ “HEY-“
Elita exchanged glances with Cliffjumper, he was smirking knowingly.
A knock came, “hey guys, partie's over! Got to evacuate.” A bot said.
“Oh great, exchange numbers?” Arcee asked.
“Yeah, sure.” Orion responded.
It was like they were old friends, yet they knew they'd just met. They just... clicked.

They waved goodbye, “Cya big guy!” Arcee winked. Orion rolled his eyes and returned the wink.

Authers Note
Heyo guys, this might be a bit short, but as I improve, I'll get better!
suggest me any ships you guys want!