Meeting the pack

Meeting the pack

When I woke I felt smooth silk surround me. I rolled onto my side and pulled my eyes open. I was in a room I had never seen before, the bed was king sized and had silk sheets. The walls were plain white, one was covered in picture frames. I pulled the sheets around me tighter and sat up getting a better look at the room.

To the right a deep wood door was half open revealing a bright hall way.

The room was filled with a dresser, mirror, and end tables. The floor was littered with male clothing.

The sheet slipped from my hand, a cold breeze nipped my skin. Looking down I noticed I didn't have any clothes on. Someone cleared their throat at the door.

I quickly pulled the sheet back up and looked at the figure across the room. "I've got some clothes for you." detective Wolf said stepping into the room he put my school bag on the end of the bed. "Are you hungry?" he asked walking out if the room. He glanced over his shoulder eyeing me. I nodded and pulled the sheet closer. He chuckled and stepped out of the room, closing the door with a soft click behind him. I climbed out of bed and grabbed my bag, quickly opening the zipper and pulling out the clothes he brought.

I pulled on a pair of underwear and shorts before I froze. My acid wash Jean shorts, button and zipper... I looked down at the scar on my shoulder it looked completely healed. It looked like it was years old, a faded pink line around my collar bone. Shuddering I put on a bra and pulled on a tank top.

Opening the front pocket of my bag I pulled out a hair tie, I kept about fifty in there you never knew when you needed one.

I pulled my hair up and closed up my bag. Slinging it over my shoulder I went to the closed door, opening it slowly and sticking my head out. The hallway was bright, pictures were hung up on the walls. "Hello!" someone said brightly I jumped back, spinning to see the person who spoke. "Sorry." he said holding his hands up in defense. He had dark shaggy hair and bright silver eyes. "I didn't mean to scare you. My names Hank!" he said holding a hand out.

"Jennifer." I said shaking it.

"if you're looking for the kitchen you can follow me!" he said winking I nodded and flowed him down the hall. I walked close behind Hank, I didn't feel afraid but a strange sensation told me to be weary.

We walked into. A big bright kitchen welcomed us, along with seven very large men.

I could see detective Wolf working at a large stove, while the other men were helping around cutting vegetables or whisking eggs. "Morning Gents!" Hank called loudly when we walked into the room. Every face turned to us. I hid behind Hank as their eyes fell on me.

"Hank go get me some more peppers!" Detective wolf's voice called from the stove.

"Sure thing boss!" Hank said brightly and walked away, leaving me standing under the gaze of the seven huge men.

"Guys stop staring a Jenn!" Wolf said turning around and putting an omelet on a plate. "hope you like fully loaded omelets!" he said smiling. I nodded the smell of it making my stomach turn. He smiled and put some silverware on the plate and slid it across the counter. One of the men caught it keep from hitting the floor.

"Here you go." he said holding the plate out for me. I took it and walked over to the table and took a cautious bite from my plate.

As soon as the egg reached my mouth it melted. "This is AMAZING!" I said aloud, I couldn't eat it fast enough. I could hear them laughing at me, but I didn't care. All I was concerned about was the time it took from the plate to my mouth. It wasn't fast enough, and sooner when I wanted the omelet was gone.