36

|| UNDER EDITING ||

This was the first time this ever happened. Not just between Tae and I, but like, the first time anyone ever slapped me. Go ahead, say I'm over-exaggerating, but I felt hurt. I was really hurt. Not on my cheek, in my heart. He got mad at me? Just for a guy? And I didn't even do anything.

My hand made its way up to my cheek, literally shaking, rubbing it lightly where he hit it. I looked over at him with tears starting to form, and he clearly regretted what he did. I get that Taehyung is a sensitive person, but this is wrong. This is too far. I want him to realize what he did.

"H-Honey... I-" he tried to hug me, but I cut him off. "Get the hell away from me," I demanded, and I pushed him, leaving the room in a crying mess. He was clearly stunned. He knew he messed up.

I wiped away my tears and took off my heels to run down the stairs, because I really didn't want to wait in the elevator looking like a monster. I ran down the stairs, trying not to get anyone's attention. I was almost on the last step, until I tripped. Really? I was ready to feel my face become a pancake, but I didn't feel anything.

"You good?" Mr. Choi asked me, as his hands were around my back, and I was leaning on him. He was holding me like he was carrying a box. "U-uh yeah! I have to g-go. Bye!" I got off him and dusted myself off, before calling a taxi to take me home. I didn't want Tae to see that, otherwise the tea is gonna overflow.

I got in a taxi and drove home, slipping off my shoes and putting all my stuff down, so I could take a nice bath to calm down a bit.

I removed my clothes and tied my hair into a bun before stepping into the now filled tub, with a rose-scented bath bomb. I just sat there, letting the water calm me down, while I tried to get my mind off of........... that. You know what? He deserves a punishment for that. And I know exactly what it is.

I changed into my pajamas and went to my room, and just laid myself on the bed. I didn't want to sleep just yet. I heard the door shut from downstairs, which meant Tae was home. Oh boi.

"Honey?? Baby, look let's just talk.." I heard him yell as his footsteps got louder and louder. I heard the doorknob start to turn, so I shuffled roughly, to look like I was asleep.

The door opened, and I couldn't see Taehyung, but I did feel him. Well, I felt the bed weigh down a little, which I'm assuming he probably sat on it. He leaned a little closer, and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry jagi, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.. I'm sorry I'm so overprotective.. I'm really, really sorry.." his thumb caressed my cheek. "You probably hate me now, but that's ok. I deserve it. Just as long as you don't go off to someone else.. if you do I swear to god- I don't know what I'm gonna do. Just... d-don't leave me, ok? Even if your asleep, and you can't listen, don't ever leave me Y/n."

Wow. Just because of that he thinks I'm gonna leave him? Oh, this big baby, I must protect him. I felt a little guilty now, but I wasn't gonna let him get away with it that easily. He has to beg for my forgiveness.

He kissed the side of my head and left, closing the door after. I liked it when he was here. Oh well, I still need to start my plan.

THE NEXT DAY

My alarm started blaring again, and I turned it off. I checked my phone to see the date. Oh thank god, it's a Saturday. I'll make something! I went outside, did what I had to do, and went downstairs, tying my hair up into a ponytail.

I got out the stuff I needed to make today's breakfast, and with that I started cooking. After a while, I saw Taehyung come down the stairs, and I was about to say good morning until I remembered I can't. I'm giving him the silent treatment. He didn't say anything either, he just sat in the couch and started watching TV. Usually he would come over and hug me, or say "good morning", but today? Nothing. Huh, weird.

I finished preparing the breakfast and I set it on the table. "Your breakfast is on the table," I said in a cold tone, making my way upstairs. He didn't say anything again. Is he ok? Did something else happen?

I went to my room and just watched a bunch of random videos because it was a weekend, so I didn't have anything to do but hang out with Tae, but that's the problem. I can't.

TIME SKIP

I thought I would make dinner because at this point, I was so bored. I literally had nothing to do, and I tried to entertain myself, but I suck at that. All I could think of to do was draw, try doing my hair, watch videos, and then just contemplate my existence. I wonder what Tae would be doing right now.

I headed downstairs and started to get out the ingredients for dinner. After some time of draining and stirring the pasta with the sauce, I put it on a plate for the both of us and shredded some cheese on top. I went upstairs and ate my pasta, all glum because I don't understand why all of a sudden he stopped talking too.

I went upstairs to go take a shower and put on my pajamas, approaching the window in my room. I'm glad there is a window in this house too. I sat there and stared outside, admiring the shining, shimmering stars. The glistening bright moon. The beautiful night sky. Everything. A tear unknowingly rolled on my cheek, because as much as I didn't like what Tae did, I miss him. I miss him a lot. His hugs, his kisses, his quirkyness, just everything. And without realizing, I fell asleep there.

~~~

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter and I'm so proud ARMY, we did it! Keep streaming though, don't stop. We can break more records for our babies. Anyways, remember your beautiful, loved, worthy, and that your enough. Remember that. Bye everyone!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜