Straight from my heart❤️❤️

*The photo of this character,just imagine that's me smiling to you❤️
(Demon slayer fans knows this lovely boy🥺🥺😭😍💚💚)

This chapter is also dedicated for each of you❤️❤️❤️
*But anybody else can read them too as an inspiration❤️
My besties💖💝:
Sunrise_Mist
-_Rainbow_Dash_-
-_Rainbow_Dash-
-Violet_Cake-
Pamu_l
05Rainbowdash

Friends:
Vqnnamelon KyKyHaDeN
Awesomeisthenewcool1
Emma70529 ItzAikoAyuzawa
RainbowDashies178028
-urbxsic -Hellabasa cloudyanor
CANDYMARE4587
fluffycllouds KyKyHaDeN
thepersonattheback KANN-KANN
Kateyan89 StarGlimBurst SienAekE Zophiaaah Taiyaki-Kid dashiIyn babestetic milesaway404 Wendy_Conbolt FlareThunderstruck

Sayonara/Goodbye my sweethearts❤️❤️❤️I'll be hone for life LOL no no I'll not be here until December breaks (so the reason is I'm going back to my hostel, also because the lockdown has ended months ago so all the school and others were already open,and now it's time for my school....I'm really sorry for leaving, and my besties used to feel what you feel right now, your friend will left you for months...I guess I'll only be here during the christmas holiday.....) Can you imagine living in the boarding school, live on your own, and can't bring smartphone and yeah in my boarding school I only have one close friend now (I still can't trust her 100% so she's just a close friend not bestie),and I have support from her and my mother❤️ (I communicate with my mother using public phone)
Irl I'm 100% weirder than anybody else (LOLL😂😅but I see myself as a uniqueness LOL I'm not proud,just I don't want you guys to think that I'm thinking negatively tho,of course I'm not!) And also annoying and so much brighter than anybody else LOL😂😂they probably think I'm sick because they always see me smiling LOLOLOL!
(I think that's too much about me)
Don't ever worry about me okay because I'm okay! eventhough sometimes even bright people can feel upset but no worries I can take care of myself❤️❤️❤️❤️Just pray good things for me too when I'm at the hostel okie❤️that's all, I hope that's not too much tho.

Let's start!
I'm going to give you advices from inspiring songs, eventhough ya know,I only hear to cartoon songs LOL!

1) MAGIC INSIDE OF YOU (MLP)

*to the non MLP fans, I know you're not into MLP,but this song made me cry💙
(You guys can skip 30 seconds if you're rushing because the song starts after 40+ seconds)
My tears usually comes down exactly Applejack starts to have tears in her lovely green eyes💚and you know what's the song is telling us?
- just be yourself, you're always beautiful and shine in your own way, you can't be anybody else, but you can follow your idols'/ inpirations' good attitude too!
- you're just a human (LOL you're not a pony,silly!), and of course you always make mistakes, we're not god, neither angels, all humans make mistakes, I assure you that!
- 'I thought I was weak,but I am strong!' so yeah YOU'RE STRONG! TRUST ME! I mean like not physically (if physically strong that's good too! But make sure both mentally,emotions and physically are strong as a lion!! ROARR that sounds like a Leo LOL!! or gryffindor!❤️❤️❤️)
Well of course you're strong silly! How can you're still alive now?How can you still stand up now?
How can you still wake up today? How can you going through your hard times tho? Yeahh you're still alive today and can still start a new fresh day! Everyday is a new chance for us to be better❤️do not regret every single time of your life!
You really should be thankful because you're given a new chance everyday to keep awake! And that means you have to going through everything, even your problems, but I assure you, the sun will comes after the rain don't worry!

I can't proceed with more like I planned because I'm almost there my sweethearts❤️oh and I'm so sorry if I didn't tag any of you my sweethearts❤️(those who I befriends with) Because I have to rush off! Sayonara for the last time huns❤️❤️❤️I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH REMBER THAT!