Introduction

Hello PS/KM Fan fiction family!

New author here. I was pleasantly surprised to find such a wonderful Tamil/Tanglish Fan Fiction community for Pandian Stores. I have been following the stories in this community from my reading account for a while now. I finally started this account to post stories. A big thank you to all the wonderful writers and readers in this community! You've made this such a positive, fertile space.

This story is going to have episode tags for episodes aired from the 3rd of August, 2020. Every day, I'll post an OS based on the episode of the day. Mostly KM-centric shots. I might extend or rewrite a scene based on my imagination. I'll try to post every day and cover all 6 episode tags of the week by Sunday, latest. The length of the tags will vary based on my imagination and commitments, but I'll try to do justice to each piece.

One last thing! I mostly watch PS on Hotstar. I might therefore be ready with the Episode Tag before the episode airs on TV at 8 pm IST. I'll try to update my story after the episode has aired on TV. However, if I do update before you watch the episode, know that there will be SPOILERS! Sindhithu Seyalpadungal (Krishna Voice).

I really hope all of you read and respond to the stories. I love feedback, so please share your comments and/or send messages with any sort of feedback. I will be grateful and take it in the right spirit!