Chapter I

It was a sunny day when sonic runs into shadow, "oh, hi Shadow."

"Ugh, sonic .." mumbles shadow in response.

"Wow rude kys whore," says sonic.

Shadow bites his lip shyly as Sonic blushes and gets a boner. He looks away for a slight second, but turns back to look at Sonic's meat stick. Sonic instantly hides his ding dong and his face turns into a deep crimson red.

"I-im sorry, Shadow!!"

Shadows black fur fails to hide the slight red tint of his blush.

"i-it's okay, Sonic... I don't mind." He shyly lifts up his nonexistent shirt.

"O-oh.." sonic mumbles.

"Are you... Are you okay?' Shadow whispers, allowing some of his feelings to break through his otherwise edy teenage boy, MCR loving ass exterior.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.. Do you wanna go out with m-me?!" Sonic yells as he turns away.

Shadow stays silent for a moment. He wants  desperately to say yes, but he already has this reputation he has worked so hard on... His bad boy alias.... He turns away with a grim expression, "no... Our love is never meant to be..." He says as a single tear rolls down his furry face.

"oh well i guess you leave to no choice." Sonic grabs shadow by the arm and speeds to the Hello Kitty Hotel.

"we... we are having sex. right here. right now." sonic says in a seductive voice.

"S-sonic?!?! Wh-where are we going?" Shadow stutters, taken by surprise by this sudden course of action. This wasn't very like sonic...

"I guess rape was always an option..." amy whispers from afar in the bushes with her binoculars glued to her eyes.

"shadow, i loved you for 7 years now and when i finally confessed to you.. you.. you just rejected me." SOnic starts to unzip his pants as he says this, "look at me! look at my dick!! i want you to love me shadow!!!" He cries out.

Shadow stared, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape as he stared at his blue furred friend that he's known for so long now... But even after all these years, he knew everything about sonic, but not his dick..."I-im sorry, sonic," he mumbles, looking away, pained by the hurt in his friends eyes. "I just... I can't.."

"but why.. why??!! is it because you like rouge?? is it because you love her big boobs???!!" sonic yelled "i-i... can be trans if you want.. just please accept my confession.." sonic said while bursting in tears.

Shadow shuts his eyes tight... Rouge does have pretty big boobs, he will admit that much, but that wasn't it..."It's just-!" He can't even finish his sentence, his heart was pounding so fast. Shadows paws claw desperately at Sonic's chest, unsure whether to push him away, or pull him closer. "I'm gay!!!"

"Did you forget that im a guy too.. i- retard lets just have sex rn." sonic takes out a pink fluffy handcuff "'ight so with condom or without condom??" He asks excitedly.

"ROUGE?! They didnt even mention my name once" >:[ amy stares behind the hello kitty window and through the bright pink curtains.

"No, you don't understand..." Shadow releases a breath he didn't know he was holding. "I'm gay..." By now he's squirming, a little uncomfortable by the close proximity of his friend. Sonic's breath was so hot on shadows neck... "... but not for you...."

"o-oh i see.. so who do you like then..??" sonic said while on the verge of crying.

Amy smirks even though she wasnt once mentioned since she knew she was about to witness some furry se- I mean gay sex...

Thumbs twiddling idly, shadow looks down at his feet, so close to Sonic's... "It's a little embarrasing... I don't know if I can tell you," his voice barely came out as a whisper at this point. Sonic sound so hurt, he didn't want to be here anymore... He just wanted to disappear, away from this awkard situation.

"ah hm i see well uh.. just tell me who it is or ill rape rouge" sonic said dominantly.

"Rape him sonic..." she mumbles under her breath.

"bet.." Sonic whispered back excitedly.

Amy sighs in disappointment since she too had a boner... though she did not question how Sonic even managed to hear her just now.

From behind the bushes, Sliver saw Amy stalking from afar. Rather quickly, curiosity got the better of him and went to ask Amy what she was doing..

"I'm going to fap to the two gay furries that are about to have sex.." amy whispers as she looks at silver

"Wh-what!?" What did sonic just say!? This was so unexpected.... Shadow stared, not knowing what else to say, but he didn't want rouge to be hurt... She had... Assets, that he wasnt willing to let go just yet..."But-b-b-but you'll... You'll hate me.... What if we'll never be friends again! I don't want to lose you!" Shadow cried, hot tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Then have sex with me, its simple, i want you and only you," sonic responded cooly.

Tears were flooding shadows vision at this point, but even still he could see how red Sonic's chest fur was from his indescicive pushing and pulling. "I can't!" He exclaimed, frustrated. "I told you! I love another!"

Sonic clenched his fists so hard they dribbled blood onto the floor. "If I can't have you.." He glared up at Shadow, glassy and red with anger. He grabbed Shadows wrist, yanking him inside the love hotel until it was purpling under his grasp. "Then no one else will."

The door slammed shut.

Screams where heard from inside. No visitors helped, none were worried. The two furries were not seen for the rest of the night.

"...That was a good fap" amy says as she let's go of her dick...

---------- end of chapter 1 ----------