Chapter 16 - Killer

I push my bike to the limits as I ride back to Walford. I have a bad feeling.

Suddenly Tank gives us all a sign to stop. We all pull over, parking our bikes on the side of the road before Tank picks up his phone.

"Treasure, what's wrong baby?" He worriedly asks, clearly distraught by his woman's call.

"What?! Jesus Christ! We're about an hour away, precious. ... No, don't get involved. Think of the baby. I'll be there as soon as I can, but I need you to stay the girls in the basement until we're back. Call Doc to stay with you. Are the other guys there? ... Good, let them deal with it and wait for me. Try to stay calm, baby, I'll be there soon." He's breathing heavily by the end of the call, but his agitation is nothing compared to mine. Something happened at the clubhouse!

Cupcake!

"Tank, what's going on?!" I growl, shaking terribly at the thought of my Cupcake being hurt.

"Katherine's mother is back and she brought cops with her. They're not exactly... calm." He states off-handedly, calling someone, most likely the guys that were left at the clubhouse to watch the girls.

"Hawk, keep the cops away from the clubhouse. Don't let them in! Get Zombie and Jinx to hide the guns. We'll be back in less than an hour. Hold them back as long as you can." Tank orders then gives us a sign to get moving.

I ride in the front with my Prez, both of us anxious to get to our women. If Katherine's mother is there, there's definitely something going on. That woman is a walking disaster.

But if she thinks she'll get away with bothering both my woman and my club, she's in for a surprise. I'm not called Killer for nothing.

My poor Cupcake must be so scared right now. I noticed how distraught she was after her mother's last visit, and now she even brought cops with her. She's definitely going to try to terrorize my girl and I'll be damned before I allow that to happen.

Tank and I reach the clubhouse first, barely able to park our bikes properly before we're running inside the clubhouse, where we're met by the sight of Katherine's mother yelling and swinging her arms aggressively.

"Let me go! Arrest those fuckers! They kidnapped my daughter!" She screams over and over as the cops try their hardest to keep her from hurting Hawk and Ink.

"ENOUGH!" Tank booms, stomping towards them furiously. He gets in the woman's face with a harsh scowl on his face, glaring at her with pure hatred. "The fuck are you doing here again?! How dare you get on my property?!"

The woman clearly doesn't understand who she's messing with, swinging her arm to hit Tank, punching his jaw. My Prez takes the hit then calmly turns to the cops. "She just assaulted me and I have 5 witnesses of it. Also, she trespassed onto my property and verbally attacked my brothers." He states with authority.

"Ma'am, you need to come with us." One of the officers pulls out his handcuffs and tries to put them on the aggressive woman.

"FUCK OFF! – she yells at him before finally noticing me coming closer – YOU! You kidnapped my daughter! Those criminals kidnapped my child and are holding her here!" She screams, glaring at me. I only glare back at her, knowing that she has no right to accuse me or any of us of kidnapping. My Cupcake is staying here from her own free will.

"Sir, according to the protocol, we need to check the premises." The officer tells Tank after glancing at his patch.

"There will be no need to do that. Brother, go fetch Katherine." Tank orders without looking at me, still glaring at the woman in front of him.