7.

p.o.v Niall Horan

Zayn came running into my room to say he has a letter for me, super excited I opened it. I asked Zayn to go to his own room, because I want to read it alone. It's from Emma. She asks for my number and I know I can't give it. But Emma is special, I really want to talk with her, I want to send her pictures and call her. Maybe I should give her my number. Okay lets read further. 

Silently I read the last sentence, "I love you, Emma x."

If I ever feel lonely, ofcourse I feel lonely. Especially on this moment, no one knows how I feel about you. But I can't tell her that! She will think I'm crazy. Let's write a letter back.

Sweet Emma,

I know I can't start a letter to a fan with sweet, but I just did :D. I don't know the answers to your questions. I am just going to say that I am just a normal person, you can guess what that means haha.

Can you please give me your username, I am going to follow you! We can send eachother direct messages. I really want to give my phone number to you, but I can say: management won't be happy about that. Urgh, sometimes I really hate them! Maybe later, if I know you better!

I hope you are okay Emma. I really hope you are. Please send me a picture of you next time. I would like to know with who I am talking too.

Kisses,

Niall 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sooooo, hey! 
It has been a year, sorry? I don't know what to say and I don't have an excuse.