The New Girl

"Class! Listen up please! We have a new student!" All Might announced. "Say hello to miss Yori Sazuki!"
'Hm,'Shoto looked up from his wooden desk. 'A new girl.'
Yori looked kind of girl you wouldn't notice unless you really looked at her. Her school clothes were baggy, and she had slightly dark brown hair with blue-green eyes.
"HEY! WHATS YOUR PERK FREAK!?" Kachan yelled, then laughed. Yori was embarrassed. She blushed. She didn't know what to say, and began to tremble. On the edge of crying.
Shoto looked up. He saw the new girl, Yori, trembling up at the front of the class. 'She must be embarrassed, this is thing you're hate on the first day of school.' Shoto thought, still looking at Yori. Yori glanced over at him, and they locked eyes just for a second. But then she looked away.
'Huh?' Shoto was confused. It wasn't because he looked at a girl, it was her eyes. They were a crimson-red. 'But they were blue just a second ago!' Shoto thought in his head.
Yori hurried to her seat. She looked down, still embarrassed.
Shoto could tell she was very flustered, but chose not to say anything. They sat at the desks in the middle at the back. Shoto looked back to the front of the class, where All Might blabbered on. Yori looked towards Shoto, 'Hm.' she thought. She didn't know what to think.

<<<<<Lunch Time>>>>>

'She's sitting alone.' Shoto thought, looking over at Yori, sitting alone. 'But she's happy.' Shoto said turning away.
"Hey freak."
"Huh?"
"What's your quirk? Or are you quirkless like bastard Deku over there." It was Kachan. Yori looked to where he was pointing. He pointed over to a kid with messy green hair, freckles, and green eyes. 'Deku, that's his name.' Yori thought. Deku was sitting with a girl with short brown hair, and a tall guy with glasses and dark hair, as well as a few other kids. Yori looked back up at Kachan. She gulped. Yori now realised there were a few other kids with him, but she focused on Kachan. She knew his name as a few kids said it when he said his "joke" in class, about her.

"Well," Kachan was getting inpatient. "What is it freak?"
Kachan slammed his hands on the lunch table, which startled Yori. 'What do I do?' Yori thought. She couldn't tell him, she had sworn to not tell anyone she didn't trust to her parents.
RING! RING! RING!
'The lunch bell.' Yori sighed in relief as she packed up her things.
"You're a lucky bastard!" Kachan yelled walking away mad. 'I sure am.' Yori thought.