Yori's Quirk (Part 1)

RING! RING! RING!
End of school bell.
Yori sighed as she walked out of school alone. She could see people looking at her, not intentionally, they had just never seen her before. Nevertheless, Yori hated the spotlight. She didn't like it when large groups of people looked at her in either a non-positive way or for no reason. She decided to take the quieter route instead of going where everyone else did. The way she went was to the left side of the school and silent, but you could hear leafs blowing in the wind.
Yori continued to walk, but she heard footsteps coming closer to her. Just as she was turning around, someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards a side alley-way.  Yori was about to pull a fight, but she saw it was Kachan. There was silence as he pulled her towards the dead end of the alley-way, where he thrower her on the wall. Yori could see he was angry.
"What's your quirk, freak." Kachan said impatiently. Yori looked at him confused, she was confused with his actions, not what he said.
"I said what's your quirk freak!" Kachan yelled, hitting the wall behind Yori next to her head. She looked at him with fake fear and slight concern in her eyes. 'He is really short tempered.' Yori thought, not taking her eye off of him.
"Ugh." Kachan realised what he did. Yori looked around, 'Hm, no one really goes here at all.'

<<<<<at the front of school>>>>>

'Man, whats taking him so long?' Kirishima thought to him self with concern. Kachan had told him to wait him near the front of school, but he was taking a lot longer then he said he would.  'Kachan, you've left me with no choice.' Kirishima thought as he started making his way towards where Kachan went.
As Kirishima took the turn, he noticed the difference with sound, and noticed the leaves blowing beside him. He continued walking around, and soon heard Kachan's loud voice. 'Oh man.'
Kirishima followed his friends noticeable voice, until he came across a turn which went into a valley.
"WHATS YOUR QUIRK FREAK! IF YOU DONT TELL ME ILL BLAST THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FACE!"
Kirishima looked around the corner, and there was Kachan and the new girl. The alley was darker then where Kirishima had walked to get there, and the buildings creating it were tall and the space was slightly thin, as if only 6 or 7 people could line up against the walk at the dead end. But aside from that, Kirishima could see upheaval was mad at this new girl. Kachan held Yori's shoulders up against the back wall so she couldn't move, and he continuously was shouting in her face about her quirk.
Kirishima sighed.
"Hey Kachan!" He called out from the corner where he was watching. "Let the girl be, it's her first day."
"Ugh, fine." Kachan let Yori go angrily, and picked up his backpack without saying anything to her or even looking at her in the eye.
But, as Kachan and Kirishima walked back around the corner, Kachan glared at her, as if promising another round.

Once Kirishima and Kachan were out of sight, Yori let out a sigh. She hadn't been running, or choked, but she was out of breath. She held her knees looking at the ground, regaining her breath. She looked up back to the corner where she last saw Kachan and chuckled. 'Such an antagonist.'

Yori picked up her bag and turned right to continue her walk home. She looked behind her, and as she expected, she saw many kids her age, talking in groups. She ran her eyes across them all and they all were busy in their own conversations, and as she looked she saw a group with a tall dark haired boy, short-brown haired girl and a boy with green hair. 'Deku!' Yori smiled, though she didn't quite know why. She moved her eyes over to someone she hadn't noticed before. There was a tall boy, with half his hair white and the other half red, he also had a dark red scar over his eye. She locked eyes with him. The boy looked at her like he had been staring at her for a while, lost in thought. When it looked like he noticed Yori was looking back, he looked away and blushed slightly. So did Yori as she looked towards the ground, then turned around to go home with no other interruptions.