4. How Doth the Itsy Bitsy Spider?

Leaves after leaves walking through the forest of plant stem's started becoming tiring of seeing as when younger the remembrance of not minding getting small grass cuts when barefoot but having no way of making yourself grow taller it seemed like the simple house plants was a jungle.

The realization of when you had taken that bottle from the start and not a piece of the pastries along with caused your hands to fly up in aspiration and let out a stream of disgruntlement scaring away birds within the treetops.

Slumping your shoulders as a defeated sigh left your lips feeling dry from the lack of liquid being consumed and a burning stomach. It was tantalizing to possibly eat the plants but even the sharpest prick of anxiety reminded me of the task given.

A sweet smell within the air caught your nose's attention. Smaze likes tobacco but smells of what could be described as fresh candy or pastries. Casting your attention to the pentagram sky eyes focusing on the odd alphabet and provocative shaped clouds leading a trail that goes further along with the trail you ironically and presently were taking. Maybe there was a deity looking down from above?

A sudden sluttery tune of music caught your ear's attention making the navigation through the grass forest easier. Pushing away several leaves not a thought in your mind at what was the next striped spider crawled down from their web spun above.

There wasn't fear as there was with the roses. Pressing your dry lips together squinting your eyes in curiosity stepping out and to the side of the feminine spider finding their features unique from the pink spots along with heterochromatic eyes that held expression when acknowledging your presence.

A strange bronze vase with an extended pipe connected rested in the spider's arms. Legs cushioned to the side bottom two arms holding the vase in place as they used their top arms bringing the pipe to their mouth.

"Boy, you must've been really angry to be screamin' that loud" the spider spoke a tone sultrily with a poised expression lending their head up blowing eerily red smoke from their mouth creating an angry face.

"Can you blame me if you were in my position?" You questioned the spider hand placed against your chest in gesture "I'm traveling deeper into hell and the further along I seem to keep going the more outlandish things I keep coming across" You huffed scrunching your eyebrows and folding your arms.

The spiders' gaze peeped down seeing your stirred expression. Noting the way your foot was tapping and uneven breathing from oncoming anxiety. Hell's claws have sunk deep into your persona leaving its damage and oh what sinful beings have heard since the news of the arrival of a mortal soul.

"Just who are you exactly?" they questioned taking a puff. Eye twitching as you unfolded your arms "I'm a human who's making their way to going home and I just need a little help to get back to my normal sized self at the moment as being on the forest floor hasn't been great" your voice turned to a prim whisper at the end.

The spider recoiled as if given something sour, causing them to lose hold of their pipe choking on the remaining red smoke in their lungs. "You are the human everyone has been muckraking bout'?" he questioned a rascal grin spreading across their face.

"Haven't met any other human when falling" shrugging your shoulder briefly looking away resulted in a grasp at suddenly being picked up and placed on a neighboring mushroom. A closer view given of the spider not only gave a sense of relief of finding help but also found yourself becoming captivated by how the color of their eyes and bright details reflected a gillyflower. Taking a moment for your mind to dawn that despite the obvious chest fluff and dress this was a male. Hell is weird.