My names konohmaru!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・・・

3rd POV
"Listen kid are you sure you want me take your picture like that?"

"Just do it come on come on already!"

"Don't blame me later, say cheese"

Enjoying what Naruto decide to do with his face, you were next you just smile and wave at the camera, then both of you got your picture and went with then hokage.
Naruto had told you about him getting a headband you hug him which he return with flushed face.

-time skip-

Letting Naruto do the talk you space out the conversation,

"At first I couldn't, figure out how to do it, it took me like 3 hour to work it out and stuff, but finally, I got it like an art project on my face in cooler"

"Take it again"

"No way!"

"We can't accept this picture"

"Yeah well I not taken it again"

"...."

"Ugh... transform"

"Pretty please lord hokage" look at what was going you sweat drop at the hokage having blood coming out of his noise. Out of the corner of your eye you had saw Konohamaru.

"That your sexy justu you say very trick much to trick don't do it again, and where's your headband Naruto, your suppose to be wearing it"

"Oh I'm not putting it on until the orientation I don't want to mess it up"

"So you want your headband nice, but your photo that supposed to identify makes up look like a clown it the key to your future, look at it you can't tell who it is"

"Well fine how am I supposed to know all this"

"Old man I challenge you to become the 5th hokage,wahhh"

(Y/N) POV

'This is more pathetic than watching it in the anime'

"Oo something trip me"

"Are you okay honorable grandson, and there nothing you can trip on its pretty flat."

I kinda got mad at Ebisu I pretty much knew what he was thinking, look at Konohamaru He look at me then at naruto.

"All right you were the one to trip me weren't you!" Naruto got up and yell at him

" you trip over your own feet"

"Put him down his the 3 third hokage honorable grandson!

"What the matter tough guy I thought you were going to hit"

" I don't care if his your grandmother, Dattebayo!"

'I guess I'll take my leave'

Heading towards the door, I went out, Naruto notice and he had left to catch up to me.

Knowing that Konohamaru was following us Naruto turn his head to look, though Naruto seem more annoying that he was following us.

"Grr... I know your following us now give it up.... that so obvious it pathetic"

" saw through my disguises, the rumors about you are true your good, all right I'll be your apprentices and you'll be my trainer"

"Eh?"

"After words you have to show me that sexy justu thing you used on grandpa
Hokage"

"It some kind of joke isn't it"